G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Hairy Chests in Speedo's

This is the place to share hot speedo pics. (Members only: but it is free to join)

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Re: Hairy Chests in Speedo's

Post by Speedomartin » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 am

wetman1961 wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:17 pm
Speedomartin wrote:I agree with the perv comment he's hot

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
I knew you two had to join in. I am guilty as charged too. Not really into hairy chest tho tbh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes the All-England Perving Club continues to wreak its havoc on the Forum

Your man in no. 2 photo seems to be having some problems propping himself up, do you think I should offer to lend a hand? :P
Well said wetman1961 we studied for years to get that title Speedoaddict only jealous because he hasn't got a hairy chest

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 am

MrMusik wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:18 am
I saw this hairy pile of sex on Tumblr and knew he needed to be shared here.

I love the way he is wearing that low cut suit!
Oh fuck yeah, he's hot. He's a great example of being lean and still having big muscles. Lots of different textures too, his dark wet shiny hairy legs look amazing. Looks like he's got horn too. Roasting hot day, cold sand and cold water brushing my balls and probably my arsehole, I'd be horned up too! Well done for finding him Mr Musik.
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:57 am

I'm doing something different tonight, the chest hair is all mine. We've had members showing off their hot hairy pecs before and some of our lads have smoking chest hair. I'm putting up a then and now photo.

The first was when I was 21. No digi cams unless you borrowed one from college or you had a few £1000's to spare, so this was on print film (Ilford XP2 I think, hence the sepia) and only a few chances to get it right with the self timer. That's why my hip is in shot but not my meat stack. Briefs were my trusty black 28" black Speedo's. A true "Treasure trail" that looks like it could have been drawn on with a ruler and on the print something like a single chest hair.

Age 42, I managed to get all my assets in. Swimmers are Mategear's. A whole lot furrier now but still with most emphasis on my abs. The nipple piercing is still there but it's been redone a few times so it's not the original. Overall my physique is about the same which is good going I guess. I think my pecs are a bit heavier which on the whole I prefer as when I was younger I was skinny enough t have a bit of rib cage.

So who else has then and now photo's of their chests? Come on show and tell!
Attachments
20 years apart.jpg
20 years apart.jpg (124.5 KiB) Viewed 347 times
mate g.JPG
mate g.JPG (67.05 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Real men wear Speedo's

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:47 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:05 am
Today lets go mega hairy. This is a shot from an internet news story called "Italian men have confident balls". Great!
Is it a story about how Italian men are very comfortable wearing speedos? If so, can you provide a link? I love reading stories written by ex patriot American women now living in Italy and wrapping their minds around seeing all these Italian men walking around in their skimpy speedos.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:01 pm

diveguy wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:47 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:05 am
Today lets go mega hairy. This is a shot from an internet news story called "Italian men have confident balls". Great!
Is it a story about how Italian men are very comfortable wearing speedos? If so, can you provide a link? I love reading stories written by ex patriot American women now living in Italy and wrapping their minds around seeing all these Italian men walking around in their skimpy speedos.
Here's that article:

https://www.menstylefashion.com/swimwea ... ent-balls/
Long time Speedo® lover

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:07 am

Thom wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Here's that article:

https://www.menstylefashion.com/swimwea ... ent-balls/
Cool, thanks!