G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

R2D2 Swimsuit

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Penny and Pat
United States of America

R2D2 Swimsuit

Post by Penny and Pat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:51 pm

I've seen this R2D2 swimsuit before and this morning when I was fucking Penny I was thinking about us doing it with her in this swimsuit - completely random I know. I was thinking about me wearing a red speedo or an aussiebum and her wearing the R2D2 one piece.

So I ordered one today. Penny thinks it is kind of funny and not the nicest swimsuit but she is keen to get some pics of us playing in it.

Penny and Pat

diveguy
United States of America

Re: R2D2 Swimsuit

Post by diveguy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:29 am

There is something appealing about a sexy girl who is also geeky enough to want to wear that!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am

A friend of mine owns one. She wears it with a pair of denim shorts on a night out, she looks incredible!

Penny and Pat
United States of America

Post by Penny and Pat » Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 am

This swimsuit that I ordered for Penny weeks ago finally arrived.

It arrived the day we left for a month long trip to visit Penny's family so we haven't had a chance to take any pictures of her wearing it. Penny tried it on quickly and it fits perfectly. It isn't the most flattering swimsuit but it should be fun, particularly with the new star wars movie coming out later this year.

We promise to post photos of Penny wearing it when we get back home in a few weeks.

Penny and Pat

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:33 pm

I most say I like it a lot