G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Friends with Benefits

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Penny and Pat
United States of America

Friends with Benefits

Post by Penny and Pat » Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 am

Since nobody has written on here in over a week I thought I'd spend my Monday morning creating some discussion (this is our favorite part of this site).
On the weekend Pat and I had some friends of his stay, the husband was an old college friend of Pat's and Pat has told me that they had a threesome once with one of Pat's ex-girlfriends. Neither of us had met the wife before and she turned out to be lovely. Deep down I thought maybe a foursome could have been on the cards.
Unfortunately, our jacuzzi is being worked on (one of those spring cleaning chores) so we couldn't get everyone in the Jacuzzi.
In the end nothing really came of it, what a shame.
Penny and Pat
partysex.jpg
partysex.jpg (60.17 KiB) Viewed 6898 times

speedolover

Re: Friends with Benefits

Post by speedolover » Wed May 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Outstanding photo...love groups like this. Look at the balls on that guy on the left!

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu May 21, 2015 7:29 am

Penny pat is a lucky guy to have an open girlfriend. You rock. And must I say pat looks great in the photo. Yum.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Mon May 25, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm at a loss for words with that photo.

Penny and Pat
United States of America

Post by Penny and Pat » Tue May 26, 2015 1:37 pm

For the long weekend Pat & I are staying with some friends on LIB in Jersey, they are a cute couple and the husband is an old friend of Pat's.

If they were swingers then I'm sure the four of us would have gotten it on over the weekend but it just has not come up in conversation.

But of a shame unfortunately.

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:32 pm

what a shame I would of join you all if I know were in nj

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Women kissing and guys stroking, an ideal situation indeed, and wine is involved, just how it should be.

Penny & Pat, may your weekends be the same! Snow
Let's keep it brief.