G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Girl having fun with guy in Speedo

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Girl having fun with guy in Speedo

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:45 am

I not only like to wear Speedos or like to watch guys in Speedos, but I also have "fetish" for women in swimwear. If I watch XXX videos I like it if the actors wear swimwear. Finding videos with women in swimsuits is not difficult, but most of the time the men are wearing those horrible surfshorts. Now I found a video with a nice girl in a swimsuit and a guy in a Speedo.

http://www.xvideos.com/video7060982/swi ... slim18.com

I hope to find more XXX videos in which the guys wear Speedos also.

speedofan73
Australia

Re: Girl having fun with guy in Speedo

Post by speedofan73 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi DutchSpeedoLover, thats a great clip, the guy certainly fills out his speedos, although doesnt stay in them long, thanks for sharing!
Love looking at guys bulges in wet speedos, Love looking at women in wet bikini's and swimsuits!

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 pm

I enjoyed the video. It's an ideal scenario for me.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:58 am

the guy in the video is certainly well equipped for his role.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:06 am

Yep he's certainly packing meat! Nice speedo's too and a sexy girl although the guy was a bit too "Cheesy" for me!
Real men wear Speedo's

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:54 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:Yep he's certainly packing meat! Nice speedo's too and a sexy girl although the guy was a bit too "Cheesy" for me!

Yes, the guy was cheesy, but the girl is freaking hot! Her breasts were absolutely perfect. Just the size and shape I like 'em best.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:06 pm

I agree Diveguy, she has fantastic tits