G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Women's Beach Volleyball

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Women's Beach Volleyball

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Where do they buy these suits, anyway?
beachvolleyball.jpg
beachvolleyball.jpg (53.33 KiB) Viewed 6111 times

BJE
United States of America

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Post by BJE » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:18 pm

It's funny that when asked, women's beach volleyball players will say they have to wear skimpy bikinis in order to have freedom of movement yet for some strange reason male beach volleyball players are able to play in shirts and long shorts.

I think it's due to tv ratings not freedom of movement.

delelan

Post by delelan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:45 pm

I don't mind watching them play in those suits. Looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:22 am

BJE wrote:It's funny that when asked, women's beach volleyball players will say they have to wear skimpy bikinis in order to have freedom of movement yet for some strange reason male beach volleyball players are able to play in shirts and long shorts.

I think it's for hot looking, athletic women loving to show themselves off, TV or no TV. That's why girls love wearing bikinis in the first place. God bless them all!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 pm

diveguy wrote:
BJE wrote:It's funny that when asked, women's beach volleyball players will say they have to wear skimpy bikinis in order to have freedom of movement yet for some strange reason male beach volleyball players are able to play in shirts and long shorts.

I think it's for hot looking, athletic women loving to show themselves off, TV or no TV. That's why girls love wearing bikinis in the first place. God bless them all!
Maybe it is the same reason why women wear bikinis and most of the guys wear those horrible boardshorts......

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:35 pm

DutchSpeedoLover wrote:
diveguy wrote:

Maybe it is the same reason why women wear bikinis and most of the guys wear those horrible boardshorts......
Men seem to have a tremendous unfounded fear of showing shape and thighs. Imagine f women were as fearful as men.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:59 am

BJE wrote:Men seem to have a tremendous unfounded fear of showing shape and thighs. Imagine f women were as fearful as men.
Maybe refine that statement to say American men or even North American men. There are plenty of beach volleyball (and similar beach sports) playing men in South America, Asia, and Europe that love doing so in small, tight little bathing suits that leave their thighs exposed!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:39 am

volleyballcameltwinssmaller.jpg
volleyballcameltwinssmaller.jpg (46.49 KiB) Viewed 5525 times

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am

pic1409.jpg
pic1409.jpg (28.18 KiB) Viewed 5525 times

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:26 am

21-1493322514461.jpg
21-1493322514461.jpg (43.28 KiB) Viewed 5328 times
:mrgreen:

SpeedoJT
United States of America

Post by SpeedoJT » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Oh how I do love watching women’s beach volleyball and those oh so tiny bikinis they wear. Loving those white suits on the Russian team, and the pussies on both of them, especially the one on the left!