G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Girls and Speedos.

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Sam
United States of America

Re: Girls and Speedos.

Post by Sam » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Thank you, bluefinch! I love wearing swim briefs around women in one-piece swimsuits at the beach and at the pool, and it's fun checking each other out! :-)

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Sam wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Thank you, bluefinch! I love wearing swim briefs around women in one-piece swimsuits at the beach and at the pool, and it's fun checking each other out! :-)
God, it sounds so sexy. I feel turned on just hearing about it. I'd love to be part of a group, just a bunch of hot fellas and sheilas, with that kind of sexual tension in the air - reckon it would be really fun. :P

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:28 am

It is a lot of fun! I remember the time I went to the beach in my thong. I walked up and down the beach in ankle-deep water checking out the hot women (front and back) in their hot one-piece swimsuits! I am happy to report that the women checked me out as well! (front and back) I wish we could wear thongs at the pool for swimming laps.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Sam wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:28 am
It is a lot of fun! I remember the time I went to the beach in my thong. I walked up and down the beach in ankle-deep water checking out the hot women (front and back) in their hot one-piece swimsuits! I am happy to report that the women checked me out as well! (front and back) I wish we could wear thongs at the pool for swimming laps.
Wow. Very brave. You must have a good-looking rear to pull that off. What an adventure! 8)