G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Girls and Speedos.

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerdan
Great Britain

Re: Girls and Speedos.

Post by swimmerdan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 am

Love it!
sandford50 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 am
BJE wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:55 pm
This one was posted on this site earlier.
This is the video that this image is from. It's a Joe Snyder advert. Super hot girl and guy.

https://youtu.be/c12J79vMWaQ

MexGCM
Mexico

Post by MexGCM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:39 am

I love wearing Speedos around ladies, last April went to the beach with my wife and my in laws, she was wearing a bikin thong and i the one in my avatar.

Mother and sister in law watching all the time but didn't say a Word.
Last edited by MexGCM on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I thought it was me who just got turned on wearing briefs around women.
Used to think it was some sort of cheap thrill and it was me being a crank but relieved to know its relatively normal to find this a huge turn on.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:46 am

Papadoop wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:48 pm
I thought it was me who just got turned on wearing briefs around women.
Used to think it was some sort of cheap thrill and it was me being a crank but relieved to know its relatively normal to find this a huge turn on.
No way, brother. It is totally normal.

This last week, when we were at the beach in Galveston, TX, one day I was sitting out on the beach with my wife in one of my little KoalaSwim g-string suits. Being there, with her, wearing that, my cock was drooling pre-cum constantly. The front of my suit where the head of my cock was sitting was completely soaked through and dripping with pre-cum long before I ever even got into the water.

Yes, she and I ended up fucking right there on the beach since there were not too many people around.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:53 am

Oh hell yeah. A favorite is to walk out to the pool deck and get a friendly wave and smile from an attractive lifeguard. Get my workout in and then chat her up, standing there nearly naked. What the non-speedo guys are missing....

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:41 pm

swimmerdan wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:01 am
Hey guys,
One of my biggest turn ons is being in speedos around girls.

Does this turn anyone else on?

Grateful for any submissions! Also, let me know if you also get turned on by being in speedos around girls, and I'd love to chat and share experiences.

Dan x
I love it! It's a real buzz for me and the tighter and briefer the better :twisted:
Not usually a boner situation but I've needed to find a cubicle and sort myself out a few times :lol: it's like my sex level is on amber. It also feels like I'm "On it"; kind of walking the walk, being the male I'm meant to be.
Dunno if that makes sense. I just love being a piece of "Visual meat" for the ladies and that feeling is amped up if there are other guys there who are in baggy shorts, makes me feel more masculine because I can step up to the plate. Guess it's one of those undeclared competitions that guys have.
Real men wear Speedo's

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Think thats what turns me on to being a 'bit of meat' and a 'bit of a eyeful' for the girls and being almost naked apart from wearing a pair of skin tight briefs that leave little to their imaginations. Its like im screaming 'Have me' to them 😋😋😋

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Think thats what turns me on to being a 'bit of meat' and a 'bit of a eyeful' for the girls and being almost naked apart from wearing a pair of skin tight briefs that leave little to their imaginations. Its like im screaming 'Have me' to them 😋😋😋

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Papadoop wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 pm
I think part of it's the feeling of being dangerous, yeah? Knowing your on form and not giving a fuck.
Attachments
mud runners 3.jpg
mud runners 3.jpg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 8611 times
11374766415_f8f878223f_kbjj.jpg
11374766415_f8f878223f_kbjj.jpg (144.65 KiB) Viewed 8611 times
Chosen one.jpg
Chosen one.jpg (57.18 KiB) Viewed 8611 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:55 pm
Papadoop wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 pm
I think part of it's the feeling of being dangerous, yeah? Knowing your on form and not giving a fuck.
Cockfident is a word I sometimes use for a guy who's really nailing it. I'd say I usually feel cockfident around sexy girls when I'm in tight wet Speedo's.
Attachments
tumblr_nxsui61B9J1r0g3zto2_540.jpg
tumblr_nxsui61B9J1r0g3zto2_540.jpg (43.62 KiB) Viewed 8606 times
rgis_10-11-12-4j.jpg
rgis_10-11-12-4j.jpg (44.2 KiB) Viewed 8606 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:39 pm

Like the pics and the sentiment Norf!
Cockfident is def getting added the vocabulary!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:52 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:39 pm
Like the pics and the sentiment Norf!
Cockfident is def getting added the vocabulary!
Yeah, great word. To make it total clear; this is cockfidence!
Attachments
mgid-uma-image-logotv.com-11303209.jpg
mgid-uma-image-logotv.com-11303209.jpg (83.23 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
spread.jpg
spread.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
TbackStromg.jpg
TbackStromg.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:55 am

I wanna say too that I get the greatest buzz when the girls around me are wearing one piece suits. I've got a real thing, a fetish I guess for totty in high cut suits. The sight of them turns me on far more than seeing a girl in a bikini.
In situations like this it feels like the natural animal order of male display is as it should be. Other animals and birds species have males that look more provocative than the females. Humans are the odd one out. When I'm in Speedo's around girls in one piece suits I'm very aware that I'm wearing something far briefer and more revealing than they are.
Attachments
speedo.jpg
speedo.jpg (40.2 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
speedosnow.jpg
speedosnow.jpg (77.49 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
Baywatch group on site.JPG
Baywatch group on site.JPG (54.44 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Again Norf I like what you are saying!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:11 pm

Them blue nike briefs look glorious! I so want a pair

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Kinda like the guy who's giving us the finger. :lol:

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:09 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:55 am
I wanna say too that I get the greatest buzz when the girls around me are wearing one piece suits. I've got a real thing, a fetish I guess for totty in high cut suits. The sight of them turns me on far more than seeing a girl in a bikini.
In situations like this it feels like the natural animal order of male display is as it should be. Other animals and birds species have males that look more provocative than the females. Humans are the odd one out. When I'm in Speedo's around girls in one piece suits I'm very aware that I'm wearing something far briefer and more revealing than they are.
Hello, Norfcountry boy! Well said! I love wearing Speedos around women in one-piece swimsuits for the same reason - I love that we are wearing much less than they are!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Sam wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:09 am
I love wearing Speedos around women in one-piece swimsuits for the same reason - I love that we are wearing much less than they are!
Do you think their eyes might be drawn to a certain section of your anatomy too? Especially if they're giving you the eye? And there won't be any obstructions to them enjoying their view of that part of your anatomy and its ... ahem ... responsiveness to their feminine beauty? Seems to be a win-win for everyone involved if you ask me! :lol:

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:14 pm

I quite agree that this is a win-win situation! I believe I have caught women in one-piece swimsuits checking out my anatomy, and there aren't any obstructions for them! ;-) I have to remind myself to control myself as I see how their one-piece swimwear clings to their curves and accent their breasts. And I am a leg man, so I am a happy man!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Sam wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:14 pm
I quite agree that this is a win-win situation! I believe I have caught women in one-piece swimsuits checking out my anatomy, and there aren't any obstructions for them! ;-) I have to remind myself to control myself as I see how their one-piece swimwear clings to their curves and accent their breasts. And I am a leg man, so I am a happy man!
Good for you, man! Sounds like a win-win! 8)