G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Egyptian scuba diver stays underwater for 145 hours

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jenny2790

Egyptian scuba diver stays underwater for 145 hours

Post by jenny2790 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:17 am

An Egyptian scuba diver is believed to have set a new world record by remaining under water for nearly six entire days.

Saddam Al-Kilany, 29, plunged into the Red Sea off the Dahab coast and remained underwater for 145 hours and 30 minutes, surpassing his own 2017 personal best of 121 hours as well as the current record of 142 hours, 47 minutes. The current world record was read more
https://interestingnewsclub.blogspot.co ... water.html

Sent from my TECNO KC2 using Tapatalk

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Egyptian scuba diver stays underwater for 145 hours

Post by packedspeedo » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:39 am

Hmm, that link is dead. How does he eat or drink underwater?

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Trying to find the fit girls in bikini angle here, but can’t. Please help.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:34 am

That's because this is a spam web site, just like another couple posts that were posted by a different user to this same site.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 am

Yes, there seem to be lots of irrelevant posts on many of our topics lately. The site must be compromised by spammers and botts. Don’t click on any of the links if you don’t recognize the poster's name or if the subject isn't speedo related.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy