G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Love Boat Swimsuit Edition Vids

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Mark495
United States of America

Love Boat Swimsuit Edition Vids

Post by Mark495 » Wed May 18, 2022 4:05 pm

pix54
Australia

Re: Love Boat Swimsuit Edition Vids

Post by pix54 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:23 pm

And not one guy in Speedos!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri May 20, 2022 12:46 am

These are great! It really was the only reason to watch Love Boat each week. I often paid more attention to the female background extras than the guest stars because the extras' bikinis were often a lot more tiny.
pix54 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:23 pm
Paying much more attention to the females and not the guys but I did see at least one notable speedo, in the second video, around 0:15 sitting at the edge of the jacuzzi.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Mark495
United States of America

Post by Mark495 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:34 am

diveguy wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:46 am
These are great! It really was the only reason to watch Love Boat each week. I often paid more attention to the female background extras than the guest stars because the extras' bikinis were often a lot more tiny.
pix54 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:23 pm
Paying much more attention to the females and not the guys but I did see at least one notable speedo, in the second video, around 0:15 sitting at the edge of the jacuzzi.
We got to see Marcia Brady in a swimsuit too:
Marcia_sm.jpg
Marcia_sm.jpg (39.51 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
For the record, there has been only 1 other pic I have seen of Marcia in a swimsuit:
Marcia_2.jpg
Marcia_2.jpg (48.38 KiB) Viewed 4748 times

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:46 am

There was an episode with a guy who was a male stripper, and he performed his show, dancing and stripping down to a speedo. The Captain found out and was up in arms. Julie your cruise director pleaded his case. "There are men wearing suits just as brief lounging on the pool deck every day!" The Capt. said, "Lounging on the pool deck is one thing, shaking your booty all over a stage is something else!" At least they were in agreement that speedos at the pool were fine.