G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Female divers on YouTube. Proving God is a man after all

This is a forum about girls and straight couples wearing speedos, one piece swimsuits and anything related to our lycra fetish.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sandford50
Great Britain

Female divers on YouTube. Proving God is a man after all

Post by sandford50 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:11 pm

Not sure what I’ve been looking at on YouTube to trigger the algorithm, but my feed is suddenly populated with short videos of female divers off the high boards. Who knew such graceful ladies has such exquisite bottoms, all in show in thong one piece cossies.

https://youtu.be/LRd8sRXOWic?si=JufFXh1u7e-ItVT_

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Female divers on YouTube. Proving God is a man after all

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:12 pm

sandford50 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:11 pm
Not sure what I’ve been looking at on YouTube to trigger the algorithm, but my feed is suddenly populated with short videos of female divers off the high boards. Who knew such graceful ladies has such exquisite bottoms, all in show in thong one piece cossies.

https://youtu.be/LRd8sRXOWic?si=JufFXh1u7e-ItVT_
Beautiful! Love those suits too!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:41 am

nice

Mark495
United States of America

Post by Mark495 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:57 am

I like this one from 1987. What is striking is the sunlight hitting the wet spandex swimsuits which greatly enhances their sexy bodies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Q02ykyhNE

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:00 pm

There's a new one of Saylor in the last few days. There's no containing that amazing backside in a swimsuit.

From the vintage video--I had a speedo with the same vertical-stars pattern as that one suit.