G'day guys,

Kip (my server admin) and I have been working our speedos off over the last couple of weeks. We upgraded one of the servers and I've been using this opportunity to do some pretty major updates to the forum.

I appreciate your patience during this period and I hope it will prove to be worth it.

Here is a list of some of the visible updates, there are more non-visible updates involving speed/security/backups but that stuff is boring.

• Staying Logged In - this was a bug that I've really wanted to fix and we have done it. I know I'll enjoy this fix.
  • Photo Slides - now you can click on an image in a post and easily scroll through all the images within that post. Try it out, it is awesome!!!
  • New Profile Fields - be sure to update your profile. Now you can include your Skype/Twitter/Website links and be sure to select the flag of your homeland.
  • Tapatalk Update - this is a mobile app that a few hundred of you guys use. It is updated and working great.
  • PayPal Donation - this forum is free and I hope to keep it that way but understand that it takes time money to keep it online. If you'd like to make a PayPal donation, there is a link in the header and any donations will be much appreciated.

Enjoy the forum and if you have any feedback or suggestions, please shoot me an email (DaveEvans@SwimmerBoyz.com) or a private message.

Dave xoxoxox

PS - You can dismiss this announcement by clicking the X in the top right corner

profile pic

Instructions on how to join - it is free but I need to activate your account manually.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedosnlycra

profile pic

Post by speedosnlycra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm

hey dave - i forget how to upload a profile pic? can u remind me...thanks buddy

twnk

Re: profile pic

Post by twnk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 am

Go to...
1. user control panel
2. profile (listed below "options")
3. edit avatar
4. select a file from your computer (note the limitations)
5. click submit
6. ...
7. profit ;)