G'day guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

For those of you who are new, when you register you have to email me to get your account activated. I know it is a pain BUT it is the easiest way to keep spam off the forum. My email is DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com.

Keeping the forum running takes some time and I do hope to keep it free. You can make a donation via PayPal (app.php/donation) and it is always appreciated.

Enjoy the forum and if you have any feedback or suggestions, please shoot me an email (DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com) or a private message.

Dave

PS - You can dismiss this announcement by clicking the X in the top right corner

New Users - Read This Please

Instructions on how to join - it is free but I need to activate your account manually.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

New Users - Read This Please

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Hey guys,

Welcome to The Speedo Forum.

Over the years this place has developed into a great community of guys who love speedos. Everyone has a place here, gay, str8, bit of both, guys and girls. Everyone here is polite and it makes for a great atmosphere.

Because the board was getting slammed by spam bots I had to make membership compulsory. It is 100% free.

So, if you'd like to join us, register and then you have to email me your username so I can activate your account. It is a little bit of a pain but it is the best I've come up with to keep the board spam free.

It feels like I work 24/7 these days so I'm not too bad at activating accounts pretty quickly.

My email is DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Enjoy the forum.

Dave