Suggestion

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Suggestion

Postby Nate » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:55 am

Hi Dave,

Just a suggestion that I thought I'd throw out there - can we have a 'General Topics' thread? Where we can just chat about anything and everything? What music we like, what movies we like, where we're going on holidays this year, etc. etc. anything really that's not Speedo related? I just thought it'd be a bit of fun and be good for the community feel to this boards.

Whatdoyouthink?
23 // Pool Lifeguard // Wales
Nate

Re: Suggestion

Postby DaveSpeedoEvans » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 am

Nate,

I'm not sure about that idea mate. I think the speedo talk area can handle that.

But, I'd love to hear if more guys want an area like that. If there is demand then I'll create it for you for sure. I'd just hate to have an area that is under used and gets stale. I think the Girls Photos section is right on the limit of being stale.

Thanks for the suggestion though Nate.

Dave
DaveSpeedoEvans

Re: Suggestion

Postby diveguy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:00 am

DaveSpeedoEvans wrote:Nate,

I'd just hate to have an area that is under used and gets stale. I think the Girls Photos section is right on the limit of being stale.

Dave

Like the tides, the activity there ebbs and flows, but please keep that topic going, Dave! It reminds me to get more active with it again and contribute. I do have some material. Lately, I've been spending all my time writing a contribution to Speedo Stories, but after I finish and upload that, I'll get busy with the girls again.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy
diveguy

Return to Check this out before you register