ballet boy

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Re: ballet boy

Postby jace » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Many spankings followed ending mostly with my tights peeled off. I learned to behave and have passed this on to my students.
Attachments
tumblr_m38a7uhyb91rrkdhzo1_1280.png
tumblr_m38a7uhyb91rrkdhzo1_1280.png (836.85 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
tumblr_lz6x0rKJgd1qe4gnro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lz6x0rKJgd1qe4gnro1_1280.jpg (57.34 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Postby jace » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:03 pm

The young man's buttocks quivered as his teacher slapped the two globes of flesh. He cried out in pain as the hand went to work.
Attachments
tumblr_m4pdb0y36e1r1hh6no1_500.jpg
tumblr_m4pdb0y36e1r1hh6no1_500.jpg (77.19 KiB) Viewed 4755 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Postby jace » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:47 am

The dance coach noticed his prima donna male had worn his tightest tights for the performance. Time to teach him a lesson.
Attachments
tumblr_o35hr79K6S1ugg2abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o35hr79K6S1ugg2abo1_500.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 4617 times
jace

Postby jace » Sat May 07, 2016 4:19 pm

He had to have him out of that costume. Separate a guy from his clothes and you were halfway up his ass. Grabbing a can of red pop soda he shook it strongly and offered it to the unsuspecting hunk. The young stud opened the can but was unprepared for the red eruption. All over his costume the bright red liquid stained his tight clothes. Oh my gosh I am so sorry I lied rubbing the liquid into his tights and caressing his dick through the wet material. Let's get you into the bathroom and soak your outfit before the stain set. As I pushed him into the bathroom he said he'd just go home and take his outfit to the cleaners. Nonsense we can't waste any time I said as I undressed him down to his dance brief. Oh it's soaked in red too I smiled as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and down I yanked them leaving the prettyboy in only his tan line. He covered his impressive cock with his hands as his face turned crimson. Be back in a minute I said taking his costume with me. I threw the soiled costume in a bag then returned to my naked delight. He didn't hear me enter and turned to me as I could see him jerking off. His cock was hard and precum was on the tip. Caught he froze- here let me help you I said as I went to my knees.
Attachments
tumblr_ng1nmzAQNa1rlbys6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ng1nmzAQNa1rlbys6o1_500.jpg (79.49 KiB) Viewed 4383 times
jace

Postby jace » Sat May 14, 2016 9:23 am

I sucked and drained his cock then turned him around. I rimmed his tight hole with my tongue- he moaned over and over. then I slid a finger into his tight pink hole until I found his sweet spot. His cock responded sticking straight out. Let's get you home I said handing him a towel. But my costume -he said? Let's find it I said as I pushed him out the door and yanked the towel away.
Attachments
tumblr_o6exkwmQHp1r1pvpco1_500.jpg
tumblr_o6exkwmQHp1r1pvpco1_500.jpg (71.83 KiB) Viewed 4288 times
jace

Postby jace » Sun May 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Back in high school I competed in many dance competitions in ballet. I didn't mind dancing but the costumes left nothing to the imagination. One day I went to one and down to lockers to change into my costume a short jacket and tights and dance shoes. I was unpacking my stuff and in my gym bag couldn't find my dance belt. For those who don't know you wear the gstring like garment under tights instead of underwear. So no dance belt and I was wearing black briefs. A no no under lite colored tights. So no choice but to go commando wearing white tights. I get dressed and go behind stage. Guy in front of me says dude where is your dance belt you can see your cock. I start to panic- he says calm down I dance before you-just step behind this screen and take off your tights and I will let you use mine. Thanks I said and stepped behind the screen and removed my tights. It was cold as I waited for him to return. I heard someone approaching and all of a sudden the screen was moved away leaving me bottomless. Trying to get away I left my tights behind and ran across the stage where a spotlight came on showing my bare bottom to the audience. When I got back to the lockers my dance instructor was waiting for me. He didn't want to hear my excuses and I had trouble sitting down going home. Who won that day-the guy who promised to loan me his dance belt.I got even with him in latter years and he had trouble siiting on his way home
Attachments
tumblr_nz5bp68mmB1rl7r2to1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nz5bp68mmB1rl7r2to1_1280.jpg (71.65 KiB) Viewed 4259 times
jace

Postby jace » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:20 am

I remember dancing and then everything went black. I awoke with my costume gone and I was in my tights. My ass was up in the air on a bed. I couldn't move. I heard a door open and heard the voice of a supporter of the ballet. You're awake finally- my prize he said as he slapped my ass. I have enjoyed your butt onstage many times he said as he squeezed my butt cheek. Let me go I cried out. Only after our session I paid for he laughed. I then felt his hands on the waistband of my tights. He slowly pulled them to my knees and then to my feet. Then they were off and he threw them in the fireplace. His finger circled my hole then in it went . OH........
Attachments
tumblr_nvqo8oOd8V1r7kwwno1_500.jpg
tumblr_nvqo8oOd8V1r7kwwno1_500.jpg (91.43 KiB) Viewed 4096 times
jace

Postby jace » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Davey was pleased he had been cast as the Prince in the Nutcracker. He was sure he would become more popular with the ladies once they saw him in his costume. His white tights left little to the Imagination. During the show the girls were nice and giggled around him. None of them seemed interested in him though. Then the final nite of the show he found a card in his locker. The note gushed how cute he was and could they meet after tonite's performance in the alley. He smiled all through his performance. He didn't even change out of his costume. The alley was cold as he walked down past the dumpster. As he passed it he was pulled behind the dumpster. A group of the other guy dancers circled him. You are so cute they said as they pulled him to the ground. There hands went everywhere . They slowly tore his beautiful costume off him. Guys I'm straight he yelled as they pulled his tights down. They each slipped their dicks out and pulled his ass up.
Attachments
tumblr_mvjl6gQxkw1r2100xo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvjl6gQxkw1r2100xo1_500.jpg (81.87 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
jace

Postby jace » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:56 pm

The prince arrived- oh the plans I had made for his white tights. First to separate him from them. tbc
Attachments
tumblr_o6ttr1GLlX1r4vbvdo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6ttr1GLlX1r4vbvdo1_1280.jpg (86.76 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
jace

Previous

Return to Speedo Stories