Summer Session

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Summer Session

Postby swimsuitcouplesc » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Summer session of school was never a place you want to be, but during the summer between my junior and senior years of college, I found myself there. I was taking some electives for my major to help get them out of the way so I could cram in my remaining credit hours during the next two semesters.

The campus was practically deserted, which was nice in one sense and really boring in another. To keep myself busy and in shape (I was a NROTC midshipman and had physical fitness tests to pass during the semester) I ran or swam daily with every other day including a trip to the gym.

During the second week, after class one evening, I found myself in the pool doing my usual workout. I finished around 8:30, but being summer it was still light out. I made my way to the side of the pool, and pushed myself up and out. Grabbing my towel from the bleachers, I sat down and began to dry off.

The pool is at ground level, but the normal access is actually from above, on the second floor over the bleachers. The locker rooms are also up stairs in the back corner of the pool area, opposite the bleachers. On the pool deck level there was a small office adjacent to a storage closet.

After a few minutes to catch my breath and dry off a bit, I pulled my gym shorts on over my suit and then walked over to the stairs up to the locker room. The lifeguard on duty was in the office and looked to be closing up shop soon. She was facing away from the window looking down at the desk, but I could see that she was wearing her red one piece swimsuit and some shorts. I noticed immediately that she had a very shapely backside.

I went upstairs to the locker room, showered, dressed, and headed back for my room to study.

The next day, I woke up and went for a jog before having a late breakfast. Class wasn’t until 10:30, so I wasn’t in any hurry. When I got there the lifeguard from the pool was talking to the professor, the fine ass and hips gave her away. When she turned around I realized it was Mary!

She saw me and said, “Good morning, Dan!” adding sarcastically, “ready for a fun day of class?”

“Ugh,” I said. “Yeah, I guess so,” and rolled my eyes. She laughed.

“I saw you down at the pool last night.” she said, “Your form is really good and your workout looked pretty tough. Why aren’t you on the team?”

I had thought about being on the school’s team, but I was already so busy that I’d always decided that it was just too much. I told her as much.

“So you’ve been watching me swim, eh?” I said.

“I’m the head lifeguard for the summer session, it’s kind of my job, “ she retorted with a smirk.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right!” I said.

After class was over, I started walking back to the dining hall to grab some food before my one afternoon class that day. Mary caught up with me on the walk back and asked if I was going to swim tonight. She did her workouts before her evening lifeguarding shift.

“If you can come by a little early I’ll do my workout at the same time. I’ll give you a run for your money.”

I looked at her, thinking, of course I’ll be there. “Sure” was all I could think to say, however.

The afternoon class was a sleeper and I was happy to get out of there. I was ready to get in my workout after being sedentary for so long. I was packing up my gym bag and noticed that my suit wasn’t there.

Shit, I thought. I might have left it in the locker room. I did have another, but the suit I usually wore at the school (since I spent a lot of time with military folks and didn’t need the hard time briefs would get me) was a pair of speedo jammers and the one that I had left was a pair of TYR navy blue briefs. I put the briefs in the bag and off I went.

I changed in the locker room and quickly looked around, but my suit was nowhere to be found. Wearing gym shorts over the briefs, I grabbed my towel, goggles, and cap and went down the stairs to the pool deck. Mary was there waiting, this time her life guard suit was royal blue and she was not wearing her shorts. The sight was stunning.

“Opting for the blue suit and not the red one tonight?” I asked.

She looked at me with a grin and said, “So who was watching who last night, then?”

“It was hard not to notice” I said.

“I bet.”

Her medium length brown hair was down, draped over her shoulders as she prepared to tie it back to put under her cap. The blue suit clung to her frame very snugly, with “Guard” written across her ample breasts. The shiny fabric clung to her slim middle and the high leg openings framed her fantastic hips and her very round little pussy mound. When she turned around, her suit was wedged slightly up into her very fine ass. She had very distinct bikini tan lines on her hips that disappeared under her speedo suit. The bikinis she wore were not full coverage, that’s for sure.

She started walking over to the pool, placing her towel on the first row of bleachers. I put my things down next to hers and pulled off my shirt. After hesitating only a moment, I pulled down my shorts, revealing the speedo underneath. My cock was fortunately still flaccid, despite her awesome presence so near to me.

“I was wondering what you were going to wear since you left your suit here last night, “ she said as she checked me out.

“You found it then?” I asked.

“Yep,” she said, “ and you might be able to have it back later. I think I might like this suit better though.”

We jumped into the water and warmed up with 500 yards of freestyle before beginning the workout. She had brought the workout and it was hard. I was definitely struggling to keep up, but pride wouldn’t let me quit.

After an hour of taking a beating, we were finally done. I finished my cool down and clung to the side of the pool for a moment to catch my breath. Mary swam in from my left, touching the wall with her left hand as she finished her last cool down lap. As her right hand finished her last stroke, it brushed against my cock. The touch was like an electric shock and I tensed up for just a second.

She knew exactly what she’d touched and it was clearly an accident, as her face was beet red. However, my speedo was now straining to hold in my cock, which had become instantly hard. The outline of my cock was clearly defined as it stretched up and to the right.

There was no hiding it as she looked down. She regained her composure quickly. “I was going to say ‘sorry’,” she said, “but it doesn’t look like you mind.”

I laughed nervously. “No worries.”

“Well, I have to go take over my shift, so I’m going to get out. You should probably stay there a minute and let that cool down.” she said, glancing down at my still hard cock. She laughed as she pulled herself out of the pool, that fine ass passing just inches from my face.

After a couple of minutes, I had deflated enough to be passably decent again, so I got out. Collecting my things, I went up to the locker room, noticing Mary sitting in the office talking to the other life guard.

I went into the shower, which was a large communal shower area next to the locker room, and turned on a shower head on the wall opposite the door from the pool, but out of sight from the main changing area. My cock was still semi-erect and I was still turned on. Hoping that no one would wander in (except her, that would be like a dream), I pulled out my cock and began stroking under the hot water. I imagined her pussy mound under her glistening blue one piece, her ass with the fabric wedged up into it, and her nipples poking up through the spandex. I imagined pulling aside the crotch of her suit and licking that beautifully smooth pussy underneath. I tried to imagine what her moans would sound like and then what it would feel like to slide my cock into her pussy and fuck here there in the shower.

It didn’t take long for me to blast my load halfway across the shower. I hadn’t gotten laid at all during the summer session yet, so there was quite a build up to release.

Totally spent, I dressed and made my way back to my room.

I only had that one class with Mary and it only met twice in a week, so I didn’t see her again for two days, when I went back to the pool.

This time, I went later in the evening, right at the start of her closing shift. She was just emerging from the pool after finishing her workout when I arrived. She was back in her red suit, her wet hair, now free of her swim cap, clinging to her shoulders, the water running over the shiny spandex of her suit. She looked up and waved when she saw me walking towards the locker rooms. I waved back and went in to change.

When I came back out she was in the office and the other life guard had gone home. I stripped down to my speedo and jumped in. About halfway through, as I was approaching the wall, there was suddenly a pair of feet dangling in the water.

I stopped short of the wall and looked up to see Mary sitting there in her red life guard suit without her shorts.

“Do you mind if I share your lane?” she asked coyly.

“I thought you were working,” I said.

“There’s no one else here, I thought I would join you.” she said.

“What if someone comes in?”

She giggled, “They won’t.”

“How do you know?” I asked.

She took a key lanyard from around her neck and put it on the side of the pool, “Because I’ve locked the doors. The pool is closed for the evening!”

She slide gracefully into the water next to me.

“Are you going to kick my ass with another workout tonight?”

“You bet,” she said.

“Great.” I said, sarcastically.

“Hey, maybe I’ll accidentally make you hard again” she said, laughing.

“Ha Ha. Then I’ll just have to take care of myself in the shower again.” I confessed.

“You jerked off in the shower here?” she feigned shock. “You weren’t thinking about ME were you?!” She laughed, pushing herself away from the wall and out towards the middle of the pool, floating on her back.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Liar”

“Yeah…”

“Well, it serves you right.” she said.

“Why’s that?”

“You were inconsiderate enough to tease me by walking past the office in your little suit with your cock still semi-hard while I was trying to work.”

I swam out to join her in the middle of the pool, and put my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me. The nearness of her body was already causing my loins to stir.

“How about I make it up to you.” I said.

“And how will you do that?” she said as she put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

“First you have to make me hard again, but this time not accidentally” I teased.

“I think I can manage that.”

I pulled her waist closer to me and we kissed. As our lips pressed together, I could feel her body rise up against mine. My cock was hard now and it was right up against her wonderful pussy mound, separated from it by only the fabric of our swimsuits.

“That was easy,” she said, “What’s next? What were you thinking about when you were jerking off to me in the shower the other night?”

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether or not I should divulge details about my locker fantasy with her. I leaned in to kiss her again but she stopped me.

“Don’t stall. Tell me. What did you think about while you rubbed your dick to me?”

“Well,” I began, “I was thinking about how your swimsuit clings to your body, especially how it rides up your ass and shows off your pussy.

“Go on.”

“I thought about pulling your swimsuit aside so I could lick your pussy.”

“I like the sound of that.” she purred. “Maybe we should get out.”

She pushed away and swam to the wall, swiftly pulling herself up and out. As her feet landed not the pool deck she was in a squatting position and I could see her lycra clad pussy between her legs, just begging to be fucked. She stood up and adjusted the back of her suit - so that it was slighting wedged up her ass.

“How’s that?” she asked, looking back at me over her shoulder.

“Perfect”

She spun around to face me, this time with her fingers pulling up on the leg holes of her suit, grabbing and accentuating her sweet mound. “And this?” she asked.

“I think we should go up to the shower” I said as I got myself out of the pool.

She walked up to me and put her left arm over my shoulder and reached down with her right hand and grabbed my balls, slowly stroking the palm of her hand up my shaft.

“Mmmm… just making sure you’re still hard.” She turned and started walking towards the stairs up to the locker room. I didn’t hesitate to follow, watching her ass with every step.

She walked over to a shower head and turned on the water. She stayed right underneath despite it being cold. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her, pulling her into my chest. The shock of the cold water contrasted with the heat of our bodies and she moaned softly. I ran my hands up her stomach and to her tits and rubbed and squeezed them together, playing with her nipples.

I leaned my head down and kissed her neck and she tilted her head back onto my shoulder, letting out a sigh, “Mmmmmm.”

She reached up with her hands and pulled the straps to her suit down over her shoulders, releasing her tits. I moved my hands slowly down and began to gently rub her pussy through her suit.

She moaned again and began to remove her suit. I stopped her.

“No, leave it on. I have to pull it aside to eat you out, remember?”

“I remember. When do we get to that part?”
I turned her around and pushed her up against the wall. Kneeling down I spread her knees apart and ran my hands up her thighs, arriving at the crotch of her suit. I gently slipped my fingers underneath the fabric and pulled it to the side, exposing her beautiful pussy. I leaned my head in and ran my tongue up her slit, splitting her lips apart and exposing her clitoris. Her wetness coated my tongue and tasted wonderful.

“Yessss. Oooh.” she moaned. A hand reached down and landed on the back of my head, gently rubbing my hair. Her other hand squeezed and rubbed her tits as she writhed.

As I played and teased her clit, I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy, sliding them in and out in a steady rhythm. Her hips starting to buck in time to my fingering her pussy and her breathing became faster and louder.

“Yesss…. Oh. God… Yesss… mmmm”

Her hand was strongly gripping my hair now and her pelvis was writhing and her breathing growing ever faster. I stopped licking her pussy and withdrew my fingers to her surprise.

“No, don’t stop. I was going to cum!”

“You can’t come until I’m ready for you to cum, “ I scolded her. “Put your arms around my neck.”

As she reached up to put her arms around my neck, I loosened the draw string of my speedo and my cock popped out the waistband, finally free. I reached around her backside, grabbing onto her ass and picked her up. Her legs swung up around my hips and keeping on hand on her ass, I used the other to guide my cock into her pussy.

We both gasped as she settled down onto my cock. I was now balls deep in her and we stayed like that for a moment, passionately kissing. After the moment passed, I pushed her back up against the wall again and began thrusting into her. She pushed back with her thighs and hips, bouncing up and down on my cock while I held her suspended in the air.

We continued like that for what seemed like a few minutes, grunting and moaning and fucking against the wall. I put her down on her feet again and she spun herself around, putting her ass right at my cock and putting her hands up against the wall above her head.

“Come get me.” she said

Again, my cock was inside her and she gasped, “Yes! Mmmmmmm”

With my left hand I grabbed her hip and with my right I reached around and began to finger her very erect and very sensitive clit as I thrust into her pussy.

“Aaaaaaah. Fuck! yes! That’s right!” she screamed as I drilled into her. My balls were slapping against her and her ass cheeks were smacking against me. Fwap Fwap Fwap!

“Yes! Get it! Get it!” she cried over and over.

The moment was rapidly approaching when I wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore. I stopped thrusting with my cock deep inside her and held it there. She pushed back against me and squirmed as I continued to rub her clit. Slowly I pulled my cock out all the way and then slowly I reinserted, balls deep.

Mary cried out again and reared her head back as she came. Her body tensed. After a moment, she relaxed, breathing hard. She nearly fell over as I released her, leaning heavily against the wall.

My dick still throbbing, I began stroking it with the her juices that were left on it. She turned and looked at me and smiled.

“I guess I better do that for you or it’ll be twice that you’ve jerked yourself off here in the showers thinking about me,” she said. She knelt down and too my cock in her hands and rubbed it up and down. My speedo was still on, just below the base of my cock. She pulled it up over my engorged member and sat back to look at it.

“You certainly fill that out well.” She licked my cock the from the balls to the head through the lycra of the suit. “I bet you want to blow your load all over my hot swimsuit, don’t you?”

The mere thought of that nearly sent me over. “fuck yes, jerk me off on your hot swimsuit.”

She got up and took my hand and pulled me out of the shower room and into the locker room. We went over to a bench where she sat down and brought me over in front of her. She pulled the shoulder straps back up on her swimsuit. “I’d hate for you not to get the full effect.”

She pulled down my speedo just enough to reveal my cock again. She lubed it up in her mouth and then went to work jerking it off.

“C’mon, cover my swimsuit in your cum. Give it to me. I know your dirty little fantasy.”

The climax welled up inside me and then it overwhelmed me. I cried out. I came hard and sprayed quite a load in two healthy spurts over her shiny red one piece, dribbling down from her tits to her stomach.

“Damn, dude! Do you get all the girls like that or am I just lucky??” she exclaimed laughing.

We returned to the showers to actually shower this time, and I made my way back to my dorm after getting dressed. Mary and I were in class together and I swam most evenings, so we definitely saw more of each other. The friends with benefits didn’t last beyond summer, but it certainly created several more good stories.
swimsuitcouplesc

Re: Summer Session

Postby Scottiebum » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 am

Thank you for posting that great story - very hot, certainly got me going!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo
Scottiebum

Great Story Hope there is follow on!

Postby speedolover » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:16 am

The story is well developed and a good read. I hope there is more to come
speedolover

Postby packedspeedo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:16 am

Excellent story! Many a fantasy in there!
packedspeedo

Postby fbanks » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:38 am

Nice!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.
fbanks

Postby DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 am

Great story, you should make a movie from it.
DutchSpeedoLover

Postby BiSurferGuy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:41 am

Great story! Thanks for writing it.
BiSurferGuy

Return to Speedo Stories