Kyle learns his lesson

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Kyle learns his lesson

Postby jace » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Kyle was a Senior at the academy this year. Never a great student he got by on his good looks and his dad's money. This semester he was failing as usual so he made the rounds to his teachers to beg for extra credit. Wearing his shortest tightest shorts with no underwear under them, he sat on his teachers desks spreading his legs so his cock could be seen. He was told to return Saturday to get his extra credit topics for papers. Kyle returned to the building Saturday morning smiling until he entered the classroom. There stood all his male teachers discussing him. Master Kyle welcome to your extra credit session. Let's get Kyle ready for this session. The teachers grabbed the young cub and pulled him to the desk.The teacher's hands went to work on the preppy clothes-pulling his shorts and polo off along with his socks and tennis shoes.tbc
Attachments
tumblr_nlm2zpmnuB1tj8veko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nlm2zpmnuB1tj8veko1_500.jpg (81.7 KiB) Viewed 3646 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Re: Kyle learns his lesson

Postby jace » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:39 pm

The young man squirmed as he was stripped to his Calvins. Trying to act calm he smiled and asked for his clothes back. No Master Kyle this is your school uniform for today. Picking the young hunk up they carried him to the gym. Let's get him ready for his school photos they yelled as his Calvin's were ripped from his ass. Hey you can't do this-Kyle wined. The young man was naked showing off the beautiful body , tight ass and his speedo tan line. Kyle's confidence had left him and he turned red. I always thought swimmers shaved everything one of his teachers laughed caressing the hunks balls. Let's finish the job-out came electric clippers shaving the pretty boy of his pubes. First the well defined chest hair, treasure trail and then the golden curlies around the big balls. The clippers then went to the long blond hair of the preppy prince. The stud cried out as his hair fell to the ground leaving him with a crewcut. The preppy prince was thrown into the pool. The teachers undressed and soon joined him.tbc
Attachments
tumblr_nzuzwdsJZY1qg4ls4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nzuzwdsJZY1qg4ls4o1_500.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Postby jace » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:28 am

The hunk was soon surrounded by the teachers he had teased. Time to teach him a lesson as their hands grabbed the nude stud. He had fingers probing his tight hole. He moaned-"you can't do this to me!" Yes we can Kyle this is your extra credit . His cock went rigid as he felt his button hole invaded. OH NoOOOOO.
Attachments
tumblr_nxbey1hbKe1qh1b0jo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nxbey1hbKe1qh1b0jo2_500.jpg (170.12 KiB) Viewed 3355 times
jace

Postby speedoboi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Please continue.
speedoboi

Postby jace » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:18 pm

the more the hunk struggled the tighter the grip his teachers had on him . Kyle-remember all the hard times you gave us in class-now it's time to return the favor. Kyle felt the first cock ram into his tight hole. He moaned as he was slammed over and over. Each teacher took his turn with the bubble butt of the preppy stud. Kyle was dragged from the pool and taken down the hallway to the school photography lab. Kyle let's see those model good looks of yours. I'm sure the school would love to see you out of your preppy clothes. No please don't Kyle begged as they photographed him in various nude poses. let's see how god of a cock sucker the pretty boy is...
Attachments
tumblr_o1b1haofDp1rpdgs6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_o1b1haofDp1rpdgs6o1_400.jpg (56.29 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
jace

Postby jace » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Kyle became a great cocksucker that day but that was not the end of his earning his extra credit.....
Attachments
8c9d1164607497bcff055ff0d17236f2.jpg
8c9d1164607497bcff055ff0d17236f2.jpg (59.17 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
jace

Postby jace » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:22 am

The next day in class one of his professors whispered something in KYle's ear. The boy went up to the front of the class and pulled a chair to the front of the class. Kyle then proceeded to strip off his clothes to the delite of his classmates. He stopped when he got to his special underwear. His teacher sat down and over his lap went kyle. The boy snapped to with the first slap on his bubble butt. His butt and face turned red with each spank. Especially when his prof pulled his undies off.
Attachments
tumblr_o58ex9xir21roknxso1_250.jpg
tumblr_o58ex9xir21roknxso1_250.jpg (22.25 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
jace

Postby jace » Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 am

The teacher had Kyle stand up. Kyle-hands to your sides so you can show off your body. Please take the attendance sheet to the office for me. Kyle went to his discarded clothes. No these stay here the teacher said as he grabbed them away. But sir everyone will see me naked. That's the idea you always like to show off your body-get going. He slapped the white tan line hard and Kyle's cock responded. Slowly Kiyle walked down the halls his proud hard manhood swinging as people whistled at the naked stud.
Attachments
tumblr_o71mkpCNk21r1pvpco1_250.jpg
tumblr_o71mkpCNk21r1pvpco1_250.jpg (37.09 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
jace

Return to Speedo Stories