G'day guys,

Kip (my server admin) and I have been working our speedos off over the last couple of weeks. We upgraded one of the servers and I've been using this opportunity to do some pretty major updates to the forum.

I appreciate your patience during this period and I hope it will prove to be worth it.

Here is a list of some of the visible updates, there are more non-visible updates involving speed/security/backups but that stuff is boring.

• Staying Logged In - this was a bug that I've really wanted to fix and we have done it. I know I'll enjoy this fix.
  • Photo Slides - now you can click on an image in a post and easily scroll through all the images within that post. Try it out, it is awesome!!!
  • New Profile Fields - be sure to update your profile. Now you can include your Skype/Twitter/Website links and be sure to select the flag of your homeland.
  • Tapatalk Update - this is a mobile app that a few hundred of you guys use. It is updated and working great.
  • PayPal Donation - this forum is free and I hope to keep it that way but understand that it takes time money to keep it online. If you'd like to make a PayPal donation, there is a link in the header and any donations will be much appreciated.

Enjoy the forum and if you have any feedback or suggestions, please shoot me an email (DaveEvans@SwimmerBoyz.com) or a private message.

Dave xoxoxox

PS - You can dismiss this announcement by clicking the X in the top right corner

hitchhiking

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jace

hitchhiking

Post by jace » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 am

My friends always warned me about hitch hiking but I didn't listen. I went to leave after swim practice one summer evening but my car wouldn't start. All my friends had left so I walked to the main road to hitch a ride home. I was passed by 5 cars so I decided to use my special sure fire pickup technique. I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt and down to my speedo. A car soon stopped. It was a sports car driven by a preppy looking college guy. Need a ride he smiled-hop in . I told him where I lived but he pulled into a parking lot. Let's settle your bill first cutie he laughed. He reached over and kissed me at the same time grabbing my dick through my speedo. I kissed him back as he undid my drawstring. He kissed his way down my treasure trail and licked the head of my penis sticking out of my speedo. I moaned as he whispered in my ear"Push your suit down to your ankles". I did as he said he reached down and pulled my speedo over my shoes and off. He threw it in the back seat. I leaned over and unzipped his tennis shorts pulling them down to his ankles. He slipped out of them and they joined my speedo in the back seat. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down to his calvins. I tugged his pink calvins below his nuts and started to suck his 7 inch dick. He moaned as I teased his cock. He came in my mouth and I lapped up every ounce. He told me to straddle him and ride his cock. I told him to thanks I was a top not a bottom. "You're what ever I tell you you are little slut he yelled. Ok take me home now I told him. "Get out of the car he yelled. Ok just let me get my stuff out of the back and get redressed I said. No that stuff is mine get out of the car. I am getting my stuff I yelled back when he pulled a knife out.
Attachments
tumblr_o7d74zeNeH1ua9q7ho1_540.jpg
tumblr_o7d74zeNeH1ua9q7ho1_540.jpg (157.98 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.

jace

Re: hitchhiking

Post by jace » Wed May 18, 2016 9:02 am

Please I begged you can't leave me like this! Then get back in the car and sit on my cock now he ordered. I went around to his door got in and slid myself on his pole. This guy was big and his dick tore into my virgin hole. I moaned as he proceeded t pound my no longer cherry hole. I felt his hot load fill my ass as his hand jerked a load out of my cock. He told me to get out as we both got out of the car he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me roughly as he pinched my tiny swimmer's nipples. I will pick you up after school tomorrow and we'll do this again. He shoved to the ground and sped off
Attachments
tumblr_o5yqtaBEdq1usx5dwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5yqtaBEdq1usx5dwo1_1280.jpg (477.62 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.

jace

Re: hitchhiking

Post by jace » Wed May 18, 2016 9:03 am

let me know
Attachments
tumblr_ny3xarF8mr1uv3b4zo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ny3xarF8mr1uv3b4zo1_400.jpg (70.12 KiB) Viewed 2821 times