Fun with the wife

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Fun with the wife

Postby 52dno98 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 pm

As I've posted elsewhere on the board I'm a couple of months into swimming laps at our local gym and I've talked to my wife about me wearing speedos while swimming but she has used it more as a way to mock me than being supportive. Because of this, I have been discreet about wearing them, usually taking them off at the gym before heading home.

Anyway, today, I was going to go to the gym to swim, had on a blue 3" Tyr under shorts, and our toddler son fell asleep unexpectedly, so my wife suggested having sex instead of me going swimming (NOT a tough decision for me). I don't know what made me harder- the thought of stripping down to my speedo in front of her or the thought that I was about to get laid, but I had a HUGE boner pointing to the side as I pulled off my shorts.

"Since you haven't seen me in my speedos," I said, showing her and I apologized for the boner. She laughed and said something like, "I can't believe my husband wears a banana hammock..."

God, I was so aroused, though in my fantasies she would have been really turned on by my speedos. Anyway, we proceeded to have some passionate, fantastic sex, primarily driven by my excitement about the whole situation.
52dno98

Re: Fun with the wife

Postby diveguy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 am

Awesome story 52! Glad you got to capitalize on that opportunity! One thing that I hope your wife appreciates is that you are swimming regularly, which I assume is improving your physique! Your wearing a Speedo is for practical reasons that benefit her! Hopefully, she eventually comes to accept your superior taste in swimwear, and maybe if that happens, she will ultimately be turned on by your body, and by extension, the way a Speedo shows it off!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy
diveguy

Re: Fun with the wife

Postby Norfcountryboy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:22 am

You know what I am thinking? If the good lady doesn't approve of you in Speedo's she'll have to take them off. Next time tell her to pull 'em down with her teeth!
Real men wear Speedo's
Norfcountryboy

Return to Speedo Stories