speedo tease

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo tease

Postby jace » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 am

OK so I've always been a tease especially in speedos. Love to show off to straight boys too. So after weeks of coming on to two very straight boys who ignored me in many sizes of speedos in the pool and the locker room. I got some attention.. Had just been running on the indoor track. My usual attire- t-shirt white running tights covered by black sport shorts. I headed to the changing room to slip into a speedo. As I passed a door I was grabbed and pulled into a meeting room. I was ready to fight until I saw the two straight boys staring at me. We've decided to take you up on your offers sweet ass. I smiled as they pushed me onto the meeting table and started to kiss me . Then it took a rougher turn as they tore the t-shirt off off me and my running shorts soon followed being ripped off. Hey guys go easy on me I kidded as they pulled my tennis shoes and socks off leaving me in my very tight white running tights. My dick pulsed and grew very big in their lycra casing. They grabbed me by the crotch and started to chew on my tights.. uhh...tbc
Attachments
tumblr_o7jegwK0hF1ur1o36o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7jegwK0hF1ur1o36o1_1280.jpg (326.44 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Re: speedo tease

Postby BiSurferGuy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:45 am

Yes...please continue!
BiSurferGuy

Re: speedo tease

Postby jace » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:01 pm

My cock was getting harder and harder as both studs went to work on it. They stood up and dropped their jocks then one used them to tie my hands to the table. Turn the hottie over the other yelled. What a great ass you have tease he said as they surveyed the white lycra cover over my ass cheeks. They both ran their hands over my ass then they slapped it so hard I yelped. He guys go easy on me I don't like the rough stuff. Then you shouldn't be such a tease pretty boy they laughed.Both rained down the spanks on my perky ass until I was almost in tears. I felt something cold near my crack and looked back to see a knife. Whoa guys come on I cried out. They laughed as the knife slid into the tight lycra. Guys no I paid $65 for these white running tights. I'll write you a check one said as the cut along the butt seam exposing my speedo tan line. Then they both grabbed a side and the material tore from my body. One grabbed up the remnants of my clothes and dropped them out the window. Hey I croaked how am I suppose to get to the locker room without those. Not our problem speedo tease on he said as he slammed his bare cock up my hole. Speedo tease has a tight hole -might be virgin territory. That would be because I'm a top I moaned. Not after we're both done with you they said as they took pics with my cell phone sending pics to all my friends.OHH...tbc
Attachments
tumblr_obl3ib4hQg1r4fol7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_obl3ib4hQg1r4fol7o1_1280.jpg (161.52 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.
jace

Return to Speedo Stories