G'day guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

For those of you who are new, when you register you have to email me to get your account activated. I know it is a pain BUT it is the easiest way to keep spam off the forum. My email is DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com.

Keeping the forum running takes some time and I do hope to keep it free. You can make a donation via PayPal (app.php/donation) and it is always appreciated.

Enjoy the forum and if you have any feedback or suggestions, please shoot me an email (DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com) or a private message.

Dave

PS - You can dismiss this announcement by clicking the X in the top right corner

My public speedo threesome.

Share your erotic speedo stories and read about others experiences.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jace

Post by jace » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:00 pm

Dave-You always leave us hanging and hard. It's like you pull down the back of my speedo and I can feel your cock touching my hole. But you tease me with it instead of plowing my swimmer's ass. Finish your story!jace

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Part 5

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:39 am

Turning around I saw Trev pulling off his cum fulled and arse covered condom. He pulled his speedos back up and leaving his jeans around his ankles moved around beside me. Firstly he put the used condom in the toilet and then he started helping Antony get ready to plunge into my hungry arsehole.

With condom on and Trev rubbing lube all over Antony’s fully erect cock – I put my head down and Antony rested his cock at the opening of my butthole.

Instead of plunging straight in like Trev, Antony teased me for what seemed like 5 minutes. I was pushing back trying to force his cock into me but he would pull away.

Finally I moaned “Please put that cock inside me.â€

Justin

Post by Justin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:34 pm

Dave,

Hot story mate!!! You always seem to have the luck and its good to see you promoting speedos as usual.

Anymore you wanna post?

Justin

speedoracer

Post by speedoracer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:14 am

Hot story! I say we need to get Dave and Jace in a

room together and watch the fun. I wonder who would

be out of their speedo first?

jace

Post by jace » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:47 pm

I think Dave and I both know that alot of fun can be had while the speedos are still on. Especially in a hottub. right Dave? jace

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Re: My public speedo threesome.

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey guys,

I was just updating my profile and I found this old post of mine. I thought I'd give it a bump.

Dave

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Hott story, Dave! - I'm glad you bumped it because I don't remember ever seeing it before ... :) Hmmmm maybe I'll have to make a trip up to Canada and cum visit you ... I guess we might even get a little skiing in - lol :twisted:

jace

Post by jace » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Scotty-down boy!lol
I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 pm

It was just an idea - lol :wink:

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Scotty,

We both know that there wouldn't be much skiing/boarding going on. No need to pretend.

Dave