G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from The Netherlands

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Hello from The Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:57 am

Hi, I am new on this forum. So I want to introduce myself.

I am a 41 years old man from The Netherlands and I always liked it to wear a Speedo when I go swimming. I have tried those wide surfshorts, but I don't like them because they are to wide, big and not sexy. I have to admit that since I was a child, I am in doubt about my body. I don't have an athletic body, but I am just normal (maybe a few grams to much). So, I notice that sometimes people are looking strange at me when I am wearing a Speedo. I also notice that in The Netherlands lots of people make stupid remarks if a man is wearing a Speedo (also people who I know). These two points make me in doubt about wearing a Speedo.

Since a while I have noticed that I have a fetish for people in tight and shiny clothes, especially swimwear. So women in swimsuits and sexy bikinis get my full attention. And since I always was thinking that I am straith, I noticed that even man in a Speedo can turn me on. So what am I, straight or bi-sexual? For me the Speedo is comparable with a bikini for women. So, you are warned: I gonna watch all your Speedo pictures on this forum. :-)

When I am in holiday I feel the most confident to wear a Speedo, because how big is that chance to meet someone who knows you. And when I am on the beach or at the pool, it even happens that the bulge in my Speedo becomes bigger (and harder). I have to admit that I like that feeling. Do more of you guys have that and like that?

Currently I do not have a big collection of Speedos. Just one for swimming, but I am thinking about wearing more often a Speedo at home and buying some more sexy Speedos.

Now you know more about me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

paspeedo
United States of America

Re: Hello from The Netherlands

Post by paspeedo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:12 am

Welcome to the huge party!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:24 am

Welcome to the group. You should definitely get more speedo's to wear. They are so comfortable. Please enjoy all of our pictures!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:37 am

Hello and welcome. I am a straight male who loves speedos. I too have a fetish for swimsuits. I completely love beautiful women and for me, skimpy bikinis on gorgeous females are the number one turn on. But I also love sleek tight one-piece swimsuits on the gals too. It is so yummy. But I also like speedos very much and like seeing them on good looking men. But I am not interested in the men themselves, just the speedos and how good they look on those men, and how I love wearing speedos too and how much I would love to be in the place of those good looking men in their speedos. I have in the past looked inwardly to see if I have any interest at all in the men themselves and the answer is no. Here are a few tests to help you confirm whether you are Bi or not:

1. Are you attracted to the men when they are not wearing speedos? Like when they are wearing those long baggy surf shorts that we all here hate so much. Or even shirtless in just a pair of jeans. Do you focus on the men's faces and find yourself attracted? How about their muscular physiques? If you answer "yes", or even just "yes, sometimes", then maybe you are indeed Bi. Which is fine. It's not a criticism, it just is what it is.

2. Do you ever visualize or fantasize or even have dreams of being romantic with another man? Or when you think about sex, is the object of your fantasy always a woman? Looking inwardly and answering these questions honestly will help you realize where you fall on the sexual orientation spectrum. For me, it's always women. Always. Whenever I fantasize (and also happily in real life situations) it's always me in a speedo with a gorgeous female in a very skimpy bikini. Of course, in my fantasies, I am much more muscular and better looking than I am in real life, and the women I'm with are hotter than most I've ever had relationships with, but that's another story entirely.

The point is, whether you are gay or straight or somewhere in between, just be true to yourself and enjoy life and especially enjoy your love of speedos and swimsuits, and welcome aboard! Everyone here is understanding and accommodating and we all love speedos for our own individual reasons and we welcome everyone who loves speedos too.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:44 am

DutchSpeedoLover wrote: When I am in holiday I feel the most confident to wear a Speedo, because how big is that chance to meet someone who knows you.
I feel the same way. Being on holiday (or vacation as we call it in the US) in a distant location is an excellent and easy opportunity to throw off inhibitions and comfortably strip down to and wear your speedo.
DutchSpeedoLover wrote:And when I am on the beach or at the pool, it even happens that the bulge in my Speedo becomes bigger (and harder). I have to admit that I like that feeling. Do more of you guys have that and like that?
We all experience that. And enjoy it. Just one more reason why wearing speedos is so much more fun.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:00 am

@diveguy, thank you for your tedious reaction.
diveguy wrote:1. Are you attracted to the men when they are not wearing speedos? Like when they are wearing those long baggy surf shorts that we all here hate so much. Or even shirtless in just a pair of jeans. Do you focus on the men's faces and find yourself attracted? How about their muscular physiques? If you answer "yes", or even just "yes, sometimes", then maybe you are indeed Bi. Which is fine. It's not a criticism, it just is what it is.
When I see men in Speedos, my attention goes most of the time to the Speedo and it contents. The most I am attracted to the bulge. How does it look like? Is it big? Does he have a hard on?
diveguy wrote:2. Do you ever visualize or fantasize or even have dreams of being romantic with another man? Or when you think about sex, is the object of your fantasy always a woman? Looking inwardly and answering these questions honestly will help you realize where you fall on the sexual orientation spectrum. For me, it's always women. Always. Whenever I fantasize (and also happily in real life situations) it's always me in a speedo with a gorgeous female in a very skimpy bikini. Of course, in my fantasies, I am much more muscular and better looking than I am in real life, and the women I'm with are hotter than most I've ever had relationships with, but that's another story entirely.
In relationships I am interrested in women. But when I see men in Speedos, I notice that I frequently get a hard on. And it can happen that I have some fantasies about how it would be to to touch his bulge and if I would like it if he would touch my bulge.

So, I think that I am more bi-curious then straight. For me that is not a problem, but it is only difficult to find someone with the same feelings. Someone with who I could talk about it and maybe could try to have some sexual "experminents" with. Of course it should be a Speedo guy. :P