G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Greetings from the deep south - Mississippi

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MrMusik
United States of America

Greetings from the deep south - Mississippi

Post by MrMusik » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Greetings everyone!

I must say, I am so glad to have found this place! There seems to be quite a number of like minded individuals here. For that, I am extremely thankful. There certainly is not much for like minded individuals where I live in Mississippi. Even at the local lap swimming pool, most of the other swimmers are often wearing jammers or boardies, which I just do not understand. However, I did find out that most of those swimmers are all triathlon guys, so I guess this informs their choice of swimwear.

Anyhow, I was introduced to swim briefs at a young age as I was involved in a summer swim program from the age of 8 to 18. Unfortunately my school did not offer a swim program as it was much too small to provide such facilities. Anyhow, I grew up wearing swim briefs and have always found them rather erotic and greatly enjoyed them.

When I went off to college at the age of 18 I was definitely unprepared to be sideswiped by the concept that I was bi as opposed to straight, But this came to be pretty obvious pretty quickly. Unfortunately I didn't know what to do or where to turn. I talked about it with my college girlfriend and she was supportive, but nothing ever happened or came of those discussions. I was always hoping for an MMF threesome or hooking up with another couple who was similarly bisexual so we could all trade partners all around. Like I said, nothing ever ended up happening.

I recently got married to the beautiful woman I've been living with for the last 15 years. We have just returned from our honeymoon to the British Virgin Islands. While she accepts my general underwear fetish (my appreciations extend beyond the Lycra and Spandex options and go straight through Leather and Rubber), she doesn't really understand it. So, to be fair, she tolerates it.

Thus, it does my heart good to find a group of people who do understand and appreciate all things stretchy and tight. I have great appreciation for both the male and female forms in all manners of form fitting clothing, but I really love seeing the male bulge of real men (not just unobtainable models) wrapped in spandex. This was the target of my Tumblr page, Manly Undies. Now that Tumblr is banning all the so called "Adult Content", I'm being pushed away from there and a friend who is on this board suggested that this might be a good place to visit. I've been poking around in the forums a bit and I like what I have seen so far so I am hoping to become a regular member of this community.

I do travel a bit for work, sometimes this travel takes me to interesting places, sometimes not so much. However, I often enough I am flying through DFW and Chicago's O'hare to some other destination. I would definitely be interested in occasionally meeting up with other Speedo enthusiasts to chat about things in general. To be clear, I am not looking for a "hookup", but I would enjoy casual conversation.

Attached below are a couple pix of me wearing my KoalaSwim bikinis on my honeymoon a few weeks ago in the BVI. I love wearing such small swimwear around other people and showing off like that. Doing this kept me so horny all week long you can see the precum stains all over the blue pair. I had a different bikini for each of the seven days we were there, all KoalaSwim models. The blue pair is the most modest and they just got smaller and smaller all week long. I must say, there is little more exhilarating than making love on the trampoline of a catamaran while it is sailing from one location to another. Also finding a deserted beach and making it your own nude beach for the day is such fun! I look forward to doing something like that again in the future.
Attachments
20181121_091035 800x600.jpg
20181121_091035 800x600.jpg (70.89 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
20181123_072929 Small cc.jpg
20181123_072929 Small cc.jpg (121.41 KiB) Viewed 9157 times
20181121_090758 800x600.jpg
20181121_090758 800x600.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 9157 times

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Re: Greetings from the deep south - Mississippi

Post by losingandbuilding » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Welcome, man! Fun suits there - I'd never have the guts to wear those in public. Looks like you had a great time!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Welcome to the Forum, mate!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Welcome to the family. Hope you have a great time we are one big speedo loving family.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Thanks for the pics. Glad you joined.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm

losingandbuilding wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Welcome, man! Fun suits there - I'd never have the guts to wear those in public. Looks like you had a great time!
Thank you!

Yes, these suits are a lot of fun! I love wearing them out in public, it makes me so fucking horny to show off in front of people like that!!! Certainly people always look, then look closer because you do not often see suits like these out in public. We did have a great time and I look forward to doing the same sort of thing again someday!

Though regarding having the guts to wear these suits out in public, it is just something you have to find in yourself to do. For years I would only wear the most conservative speedos at the pool to swim laps in. It was boardies at the beach or for pleasure swimming. Life is short. I don't want to deal with that kind of silliness anymore. Now granted, I only wear the KoalaSwim suits when I am somewhere I do not know the other people and will likely never see them again. When I am around the family and business acquaintances I'll wear something a good bit more conservative like a typical speedo or snug little square cut. The one in my avatar I am happy to wear anywhere under any circumstances. You just have to dig down, bury that nagging nay-sayer in your head, and just do it. The most interesting thing I've noticed, even when wearing the skimpiest suits is that no one really cares that much, it is more a novelty that they see someone actually wearing something like that. They don't mind it so much as they are noting that it is different.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Polyamid986 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:24 pm
Welcome to the Forum, mate!
Thank you Polyamid!

Also, a special thank you for letting me know about this forum and suggesting I come check it out. I am definitely digging it!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:08 pm
Welcome to the family. Hope you have a great time we are one big speedo loving family.
Thank you Speedoaddict!

From my browsing around on here, I certainly see that to be the case!

I am loving all the discussions, pix, and stories!

I am so glad to have found a whole community of people who appreciate this stuff like I do. It helps me feel not so out of place here in the back woods. I'd love to hang out with you sometime and casually talk Speedos.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 pm

electric2010 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 pm
Thanks for the pics. Glad you joined.
You are very welcome! I am glad you like the pix!

I love it when I know someone is looking at my pix and enjoying them.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 am

Wow, those togs are quite sexy - they don't really leave much to the imagination, do they? :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:26 am

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 am
Wow, those togs are quite sexy - they don't really leave much to the imagination, do they? :lol:
LoL!!!

Thanks blueflinch! They are indeed quite sexy! This is why I love to wear them! The smallest ones are just a little pouch with a built in cock ring to cradle my equipment with a string around the waist and a string up the rear.

However, what these do not show you is that I am a grower, rather than a show-er. Ergo, there is plenty stashed away in that little pouch. Hahaha!!!

It can get a little trying when I get aroused whilst wearing these suits, as there really isn't any room for growth and expansion. The feeling of the constriction then is quite arousing on its own and generally results in quite the erection when released from the little pouch.

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm
losingandbuilding wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Thank you!

Yes, these suits are a lot of fun! I love wearing them out in public, it makes me so fucking horny to show off in front of people like that!!! Certainly people always look, then look closer because you do not often see suits like these out in public. We did have a great time and I look forward to doing the same sort of thing again someday!

Though regarding having the guts to wear these suits out in public, it is just something you have to find in yourself to do. For years I would only wear the most conservative speedos at the pool to swim laps in. It was boardies at the beach or for pleasure swimming. Life is short. I don't want to deal with that kind of silliness anymore. Now granted, I only wear the KoalaSwim suits when I am somewhere I do not know the other people and will likely never see them again. When I am around the family and business acquaintances I'll wear something a good bit more conservative like a typical speedo or snug little square cut. The one in my avatar I am happy to wear anywhere under any circumstances. You just have to dig down, bury that nagging nay-sayer in your head, and just do it. The most interesting thing I've noticed, even when wearing the skimpiest suits is that no one really cares that much, it is more a novelty that they see someone actually wearing something like that. They don't mind it so much as they are noting that it is different.
Nice! I can totally see how wearing them in public would be pretty exhilarating. ;-) And yeah, I definitely care too much about what others think most of the time.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:56 am

losingandbuilding wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Nice! I can totally see how wearing them in public would be pretty exhilarating. ;-) And yeah, I definitely care too much about what others think most of the time.
Yes, it definitely is exhilarating! Then you realize that most people don't really care. Those that do care are not going to say anything about it to you, they are just going to gossip with their friends. In short, it will be a footnote in their discussion.

Frankly, you just have to get past worrying about what other people think. Why does their opinion matter to you? It is not like you know them, and it is not like anything they think is going to impact you at all. Just get out there and do it. Quit worrying about what other people think and do what you want to do. It is not like you are hurting anyone with your beach or pool wear.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 am

Welcome to the Board, MrMusik! I love the bikinis in your photos, and I applaud for wearing them! You look great in them! Could I ask what swimsuit(s) your wife wore/wears when she joins you at the beach? You're right - life is too short to care what other think, and most people don't care anyway. I am sure the other people at the beach loves you in your bikinis as much as we do. Speedo on!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 am

Sam wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 am
Welcome to the Board, MrMusik! I love the bikinis in your photos, and I applaud for wearing them! You look great in them! Could I ask what swimsuit(s) your wife wore/wears when she joins you at the beach? You're right - life is too short to care what other think, and most people don't care anyway. I am sure the other people at the beach loves you in your bikinis as much as we do. Speedo on!
Hi Sam!

Thank you for your comments!

My wife usually wears her Wicked Weasel micro swimwear. She has one of the triangle tops with the "Micro" sized coverage. That means the front bits are barely large enough to cover her nipples, but it keeps her legal at the beach. She also has a tiny little g-string that is basically large enough to cover her front side. She has to be totally shaven to wear it. As such, it fits extremely low and doesn't cover much at all. I believe it is the 312 Tri Top, Micro and the 457 Micro Bikini Bottom.

The attached photo is a suit very similar to the one she has. As you can see, there is not a lot of fabric there.
Attachments
312 Micro 457 sm.jpg
Micro Suit!
312 Micro 457 sm.jpg (125.35 KiB) Viewed 8919 times

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:09 am

MrMusik wrote:
Sam wrote:
Hi Sam!

My wife usually wears her Wicked Weasel micro swimwear. She has one of the triangle tops with the "Micro" sized coverage. That means the front bits are barely large enough to cover her nipples, but it keeps her legal at the beach. She also has a tiny little g-string that is basically large enough to cover her front side. She has to be totally shaven to wear it. As such, it fits extremely low and doesn't cover much at all. I believe it is the 312 Tri Top, Micro and the 457 Micro Bikini Bottom.

The attached photo is a suit very similar to the one she has. As you can see, there is not a lot of fabric there.
Hi musik,
Can’t see anything attached.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:11 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:09 am
Hi musik,
Look again Speedoaddict!

I did neglect to attach the image the first time, but I went back and edited it.

:lol:

I hate it when I do that. :roll:

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:16 am

MrMusik wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Hi musik,
Look again Speedoaddict!

I did neglect to attach the image the first time, but I went back and edited it.

I hate it when you do that.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:17 am

MrMusik wrote:
Sam wrote:
Hi Sam!

You call that a suit. Looks like a knackered kite.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:20 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:16 am
MrMusik wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Hi musik,
Look again Speedoaddict!

I hate it when you do that.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... :lol: