G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Michigan

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoswim64
United States of America

Hello from Michigan

Post by Speedoswim64 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:00 am

Hey there, I'm a 35 year old swimmer. Started swimming in late December 2021- and i've been fairly consistent- 95% of the time rocking speedos for laps! :) Have a good collection, personally love the lycra/spandex. Hate the poly suits.

Thom
United States of America

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by Thom » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:55 am

Welcome aboard. Yes, the poly suits are coarse. Lycra is awesome. It just doesn't last as long.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoswim64
United States of America

Post by Speedoswim64 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:06 am

Anyone from Michigan here?

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 am

Hey guys,
Just recently joined and also joined the Aussie site. Love seeing speedos, love wearing speedos, although I still have them I've moved to central Michigan area and only wear them at home. Too chilly out and I've put on a few pounds.

Charley
Australia

Post by Charley » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:32 pm

Silkysmooth wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 am
Hey guys,
Just recently joined and also joined the Aussie site. Love seeing speedos, love wearing speedos, although I still have them I've moved to central Michigan area and only wear them at home. Too chilly out and I've put on a few pounds.
Being overweight hasn’t stopped me wearing my speedos. I’m sure you look great in them.

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Charley wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:32 pm
Silkysmooth wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 am
Hey guys,
Being overweight hasn’t stopped me wearing my speedos. I’m sure you look great in them.
I'm from Central Michigan also and also have a few extra pounds and also love wearing and seeing speedos.

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:19 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I've got a few years on you, but I lived in Battle Creek MI from 1956 to 1961, 3rd grade to 8th grade. That's where I learned to swim, in a municipal pool, and in inland lakes at summer camp. Good times. Back then, swim briefs were common for boys. Mine was red, something about visibility in the water. In the indoor pool at that time, boys swam naked--I bet not any more! My family liked to head to Lake Michigan and to the dunes in the summer. The Michigan experiences primed me for returning to swim briefs when I took up swimming seriously again. I live in California now.
feel water like an otter would

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:34 pm

I’m from lower Michigan and new here. Str8 married guy, pushing 50, hairy and out of shape but I’ve never been the fattest or hairiest man at the beach. I’d probably have to leave the US for that to happen. But I digress. I need to get in better shape for health reasons first and foremost but I do want to look better shirtless.

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:41 pm

I’m mostly a beach bum but I was on the swim team in school in the ‘80’s when wearing a Speedo wasn’t a big deal. I liked it though. I didn’t get another until my 40’s, mostly worn sunbathing in my own yard or secluded beaches.