G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hey from South Florida,

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

RCSL

Hey from South Florida,

Post by RCSL » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey,

I'm 46 and live in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.

I've loved Speedos and their tan lines since I was about 8 and on the Country Club Swim Team.

Over the years I've aquired a large speedo collection and enjoy wearing them.

Glad to be on the Board.

gezzerdon

Re: Hey from South Florida,

Post by gezzerdon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 am

RCSL wrote:Hey,

I'm 46 and live in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.

I've loved Speedos and their tan lines since I was about 8 and on the Country Club Swim Team.

Over the years I've aquired a large speedo collection and enjoy wearing them.

Glad to be on the Board.

:P Welcome "RCSL" :P

bluethong7

Post by bluethong7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 am

Welcome!
I'm 36 in central FL & have also worn speedos since I can remember.

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome! I'm thinking of heading down there towards the end of March.. Should be warm enough for Sebastian beach around then.. Right?

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 am

Hello :P

I'm also new
nil

RCSL

Post by RCSL » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Bospeedodude wrote:Welcome! I'm thinking of heading down there towards the end of March.. Should be warm enough for Sebastian beach around then.. Right?
The weather should be good, by then. We've had a unusually cold January and February. The Avg temp should be 78 today, I don't think it got above 65 and it's supposed to be in the 40s tonight. But this weekend should be in the 50s and by March, Sebastian Speedo weather.