G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hiya!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

*lucas*

Hiya!

Post by *lucas* » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:04 am

Hey guys,

First of all great site/community, wish I found my way here much faster :)
Anyways I'm lucas 20y old student from Belgium, life time speedo addict. Love adidas and speedo, only brands I rly wear to the beach and pool/waterpark. 5cm cuts and mostly just classic ones, dont like to much prints :)
And what else, outdoor type,swimming,beach,.... anything else just ask away
Ill try to get some pics up asap.

Anyways keep it up, Grtz Lucas

The Boy Wonder

Re: Hiya!

Post by The Boy Wonder » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 am

Welcome to the boards Lucas, can't wait to see pics. :)

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 am

i can't wait to see your pic!
nil

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:56 am

Welcome. Please post some pics, it's always nice when our memebers can do that. How common are speedos in Belgium?

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 am

*lucas* wrote:Hey guys,

First of all great site/community, wish I found my way here much faster :)
Hey Lucas. Welcome!! Cool you found the site.

-j-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Welcome Lucas ... glad you found us ... I'm liking the avatar and if that's you i can't wait to see more pics ... :mrgreen:

*lucas*

Post by *lucas* » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am

Hey,

Ye thats me in the avatar well atleast a part of me :D Just some holiday pics. When I got some free time ill take some.

As for how common speedo's are here I would say 30/70 (30% speedo's then sadly) Its not so uncommon to see someone wearing one just not in great numbers.
For example all the way through school and still to this day Im almost always the only one wearing a speedo, with a few exceptions during all these years or when someone forgot their shorts and had to wear a speedo from the pool :D

But then there are also some pool and most waterparks where its mandatory to wear a speedo or those square cuts. In a local pool there are like maybe 1-2 wearing speedo's, those stupid board shorts lol.

Grtz Lucas

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am

you got nice tanlines.
nil

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Lucas, welcome
John

boswiman

Post by boswiman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:19 pm

hi lucas - I'm new to the board too - from Boston, in the NE United States. Like your pic! - marc

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 am

Hey Boswiman, from Boston here too, but am in Lauderdale for the week. Where in Boston are you?