G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

hi from N.E. USA

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bulginbriefs
United States of America

hi from N.E. USA

Post by bulginbriefs » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 am

Glad to be back. I am str8 speedo lover. can't wait for summer and all things speedo.
Attachments
securedownload.jpg 2.jpg
securedownload.jpg 2.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 8123 times
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 8123 times

electric2010
United States of America

Re: hi from N.E. USA

Post by electric2010 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 am

Welcome back! Your user name says it all.

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Welcome (back)! The NE USA probably got as severe a winter or worse than we had here in the Toronto area, brrrrr, frickin' cold. Nearly every day a "severe cold warning" from EnvironmentCanada. Hard to believe Thursday will be the 1st day of spring. I'm with you, can't wait for the speedo-friendly warm weather!

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Welcome!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

speedolover207

Post by speedolover207 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:49 am

Welcome, I too, am from the Northeast. Can't wait until the warm weather hits...tired of the snow and bitter cold.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Welcome! I'm from PA--Hope to meet up this summer~!

Welcome to the boards!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Oh, how nice to see our numbers expanding here in the US of A! Welcome!
Let's keep it brief.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:02 pm

The weather man was talking about sunny and low 60 degree temps for today, here in North Jersey. I was hoping to sit out back for a bit and get some sun on my pastey body!! Unfortunately, it was windy as hell! Yup, I'm still pastey! Maybe next time!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:50 am

Solar, I would relish in the thought of 60 degree temps, below zero again this a.m.

Good luck tomorrow around that fantastic pool of yours!
Let's keep it brief.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Sorry to disappoint Snowbrief…its still waaaay to f-in cold to put my Speedo on. I keep looking out at the pool wondering when I can open it back up!!! I hate this cold weather shit! I think I'm ready to move to the tropics and buy a bar where I can tend bar in my speedo all day long!!

dhs

Post by dhs » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 pm

bulginbriefs wrote:Glad to be back. I am str8 speedo lover. can't wait for summer and all things speedo.
nice bulges, I think we emailed before, I am from n.e. also in the us, I am still in California, for a memorial mass of my aunt who passed from brain tumor. I am leaving here in the desert the end pf month and will be back in quincy, ma. till early September, then head back here for a week before going to a reunion in Portland, Oregon, for about a week, then back to the desert for another week for a follow up appt. for bladder cancer, then back to quincy for about 3 months, then back to the desert for winter. chuck dhs

dhs

Post by dhs » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 pm

dhs wrote:
bulginbriefs wrote:Glad to be back. I am str8 speedo lover. can't wait for summer and all things speedo.
nice bulges, I think we emailed before, I am from n.e. also in the us, I am still in California, for a memorial mass of my aunt who passed from brain tumor. I am leaving here in the desert the end pf month and will be back in quincy, ma. till early September, then head back here for a week before going to a reunion in Portland, Oregon, for about a week, then back to the desert for another week for a follow up appt. for bladder cancer, then back to quincy for about 3 months, then back to the desert for winter. chuck dhs
I too am a str8 speedo lover, probably have about3 dozen colorful speedos, how about you? chuck dhs

smooth54
Great Britain

Post by smooth54 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:35 am

your looking good in your whites
i am a str8 speedo guy in the uk

dhs

Post by dhs » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

so where in n.e. do u live? I am heading back there on the first for 6 months chuck

dhs

Post by dhs » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 pm

dhs wrote:
so where in n.e. do u live? I am heading back there on the first for 6 months chuck
ps I have new speedo with the 8 ball right where my goods are and sure is a bulge!

bulginbriefs
United States of America

Post by bulginbriefs » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 pm

dhs wrote:
Hi I live Maine