G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'day, I am new here.

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

leglake

G'day, I am new here.

Post by leglake » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello

My cousins loved to watch wrestling growing up, and being that that was my first exposure to any sort of homoerotic content, I was into it (secretly, of course). I still grow hard from watching men wrestling in the brief trunks, and unsurprisingly, am super into speedos due to similarity.

When I was reading a friend's message to me on the swim team section of the yearbook, another friend told me, "You're going to be looking at that tonight, huh?" My answer and the truth did not correlate at all.

I know that I'm probably an outsider on this, but I enjoy beefier men in them, not athletic/built men. Basically, I'm really into bears/cubs, and maybe just average guys with a little extra weight on them.

I only own one pair of speedos, the one my avatar. I just gained some weight, so it's a bit small now. I have never worn it outside of the apartment. It's only been wet from the shower and bath maybe 6 times. I am excited to wear them when if I ever have a chance, but I really dislike swimming/being in the water. Go figure.

electric2010
United States of America

Re: G'day, I am new here.

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 am

I think that you look great in your avatar! I think that you will like it here. I don't get many chances to swim in my speedo, but definitely enjoy it when I can.

Welcome to the group.

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 am

Welcome,

Have you ever considered swim classes, maybe if you learned good technique you may find an appreciation for swimming in your speedos and enjoy showing yourself off.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Leglake, you have joined a group that will support you with any speedo issue that may come up, and sometimes with a cheeky comment to boot!

Extremely pleased to see our speedo numbers growing in the States, I was becoming majorly jealous of England!
Let's keep it brief.

leglake

Post by leglake » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 am

Thanks everybody!

I think I'll be avoiding the pool at all costs, but there may be times when my friends and I go to the river that I can try them out.

I attached a photo of myself in the bathtub last night.
Attachments
sb.jpg
sb.jpg (242.92 KiB) Viewed 2976 times