G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Salut ! (Hey!)

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoboyBE

Salut ! (Hey!)

Post by SpeedoboyBE » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello guys,

I'm really honored to be part of that speedo community!

I'm a blonde guy, belgian, 25yo, musician and also passionate about speedos and boys wearing speedos.

Originally, I'm into sportswear and lycra in general but lately I've been obsessed by swimwear.. You cannot imagine how much time I spend on those Tumblr blogs you certainly know...

I'll post more pictures soon. In the meanwhile you can admire my avatar and the one below.. I have to do more shots, those I did today were shit!

I'm here to meet people online, so please, send me messages ;) I'm up for everything!

See you ;)
Attachments
Photo du 6-08-14 à 18.11 #2.jpg
Photo du 6-08-14 à 18.11 #2.jpg (70.35 KiB) Viewed 3547 times

Boywear
Great Britain

Re: Salut ! (Hey!)

Post by Boywear » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Welcome matey!

Sports wear is good, but throw a speedo into the mix, and the whole lot gets 10x hotter!

Hope to hear more from you!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:43 am

Welcome to the group! Great pictures. (I bet even the bad ones would be worth seeing.)

I know what you mean about tumblr. ;)

Sportswear, spandex, speedo's --- yeah! I'm with you 100%.

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 am

nice pic

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:46 am

Welcome from across the pond, to our new Belgian member, always pleased to see our international band of the speedo grow. You are among friends and very non judgmental guys and gals, so snap away.
Let's keep it brief.