G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Greetings from Boston

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

odeeps

Greetings from Boston

Post by odeeps » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been a longtime Speedo fan since I was a child. I love the look and feel and will not ever own a pair of board shorts! My collection of suits is somewhere between two or three dozen.. Although I am s8t, I enjoy wearing and seeing other guys sport tight suits. Unfortunately, that is still a rare occurrence in the States.

So, that's my brief introduction!

Hope to see you at the beach :)

Snowbrief
United States of America

Re: Greetings from Boston

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:41 am

odeeps, let me be the first to welcome you to our merry little band of little suit wearers, and especially pleased to have another US of A'er among us!

Looking forward to many future post from you, and hoping you will grace us with a pic or two of your collection. We are all interested in our members suits.

Keep speedoing, Snow
Let's keep it brief.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 am

Welcome! Im from PA and glad to see more guys from the US on here!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 am

Welcome. Quite a few str8 guys here, so you are more than welcome!

odeeps

Post by odeeps » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome all.. I am spending the day at the beach and far as I can tell I'm the only one wearing a Speedo. it's a beautiful day and I'm enjoying my time in the sun..

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Welcome to the area. I have lived here for 12 years and always wear a speedo at the beach. Some beaches are more likely to be than others. Crane beach in Ipswich has a gay section but I have seen plenty of speedos and thongs outside the gay area. Singing Beach in Manchester also because of the proximity to the train. Ogunquit in southern Maine is very speedo friendly between the gay section and the Quebecois. Finally there is the obvious mention of Provincetown's Herring Cove, one of the gayest places on the eastern seaboard of the Americas and as expected speedos (or less) or very welcome.

In all those years, I have never had any problems, quite the opposite actually. I have had some nice comments (even from straight women). Have fun and get in the last remaining beach days before the fall weather arrives and the water gets too cold!

odeeps

Post by odeeps » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks Speedo_arena.

I have lived in Mass most of my life and have always worn a speedo style suit, but not necessarily a Speedo brand. I have been to all those beaches you mentioned, but not recently. I can usually been found on beaches of the South Shore. Plus, being a runner, I may travel to enter swimsuit theme races such as Swimsuit Classic in Wakefield Mass. I always win the best swimsuit award! and sometimes a top three finish.