G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

edinspeedoguy

Hi!

Post by edinspeedoguy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey, I have read the forum for ages, but only just joined, so thought I should say hi.

I'm a 23yo guy from Edinburgh in the UK, with a bit of a speedo fetish, and would probably classify myself as straight/curious if such a thing exists! Basically I love wearing speedos (although I don't go out in them as often as I'd like), and love seeing guys in them too, but am only interested in girls for relationships. Not sure if that is a weird combo, but means I love looking through all the topics on here equally.

Looking forward to using the forum!

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Hi!

Post by electric2010 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi, welcome to the group. Youl will find quite a few straight guys on here. I think there is an interesting cross section here. Enjoy wearing your speedos as often as you can.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:07 am

Bottom line is, we all love Speedos! For lots of different reasons. So enjoying seeing other guys in speedos might only mean you love the speedos, and that they look real good on good looking guys, and as speedo lovers, we all admire that in other speedo wearers and want that for ourselves, too.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:07 am

Welcome edinspeedoguy.
You are not the only one, I am also interrested in women for relationships. But I like to watch men in Speedos also, and they can turn me on also. I think it is part of having a fetish for Speedos.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Play to what ever you fancy, be as curious as you please!

Speedos are hot! On your own body or others! Have some fun with it!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

ricardo871
Australia

Post by ricardo871 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey man welcome to the forum : )