G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Steam rooms

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

cape boy

Steam rooms

Post by cape boy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Anyone go into steam rooms to show off there speedos

dhs

Re: Steam rooms

Post by dhs » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:07 pm

would not mind, what steam room or where are you talking about? location quincy, mass. dhs

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:58 am

There is a great one at the ymca on mass Ave in Cambridge mass

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:39 pm

I swim on occasion at the Quincy mass YMCA. They have a steam room there as well.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:39 pm

One of the pools I swim at has a steam room, i love it in there. It's terrible for swim motivation though, I get out halfway through the set just to use the steam room - I need more self discipline!

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Trust me I know. It's going to snow here tonight and the winter makes it hard to get in to the pool and wait for the steam.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Unless you were in there and then f- the pool. Lol

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:08 pm

I'm heading to the Cambridge Massachusetts YMCA now to go to the steam room if anyone wants to join me

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:06 am

Raises hand .. me!

Since I swim (and seriously enough to always use a speedo) it's nice to sit in steam room afterwards, in speedo. And why not? :)

Ok, so I do tend to choose speedos that are on the skimpy side, but again so what? :)
--Tim

redheaded_aquaman

Post by redheaded_aquaman » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:40 am

I'd certainly like to. Waiting for a new pool to open near me with a dry sauna that will serve the purpose. Unfortunately, not many in these parts are so brave as to show off in a speedo. At the UT pool and gym facility, the chances would likely be greater to see guys in the steam room in their suits. But then again, these days even college-aged guys here in the US are adverse to showing off too much out of whatever fears torment them.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi redheaded. Nice photo. Would love to see more of that ass!!! Yum. Anyway speedos are coming back in boston gyms. Sometimes not always the briefs but some square cuts as well. I swim and steam everyday here in Boston and have for years. Although most steam rooms are "gay hookup" areas. So go in open minded. I just snapped this photo after getting out of the pool and headed to the steam room. Saw cute guy enter so must follow. Best of luck.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (5.59 KiB) Viewed 9619 times

dhs

Post by dhs » Mon May 11, 2015 11:01 am

redheaded_aquaman wrote:I'd certainly like to. Waiting for a new pool to open near me with a dry sauna that will serve the purpose. Unfortunately, not many in these parts are so brave as to show off in a speedo. At the UT pool and gym facility, the chances would likely be greater to see guys in the steam room in their suits. But then again, these days even college-aged guys here in the US are adverse to showing off too much out of whatever fears torment them.
i swim at the lincoln hancock pool in quincy that is open every nite except saturday, and also has a good hour on sundays, but no whirlpool or steam room, just showers, this past year they put in separate changing rooms behind the lockers. chow for now dhs

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 pm

[quote="cape boy"]Anyone go into steam rooms to show off there speedos[/quot

i used to, there is still one on water street in west quincy, i will have to check it out if it is still opern and will get back to you on that1

dhs

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:27 pm

[quote="cape boy"]Hi redheaded. Nice photo. Would love to see more of that ass!!! Yum. Anyway speedos are coming back in boston gyms. Sometimes not always the briefs but some square cuts as well. I swim and steam everyday here in Boston and have for years. Although most steam rooms are "gay hookup" areas. So go in open minded. I just snapped this photo after getting out of the pool and headed to the steam room. Saw cute guy enter so must follow. Best of luck.[/quotnice package, i have my red one on, will wear that ormy gold one if west quincy spa is still open, it used to be a new one! dhs

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:35 am

The only steam rooms I used to go to were in "Gay" bath-houses, so the dress code was naked and the behaviour was anything goes. This year I started visiting the college pool which has steam room and dry sauna right off the pool side. So everyone goes in there in whatever they wear in the pool. There are lots of Speedo-lads who go for lap swimming and training but they tend to turn up, swim and leave, so I'm pretty much the only speedo guy in the steam room but sometimes I quite like that situation as it gives me a visual edge.
If there are any fit females in I tend to spread out a bit and discretley flex my kegel muscles, so that my speedo-beast stirs ever so slightly. I like to see if anyone notices my twitching dick!
Real men wear Speedo's

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:30 am

[quote="Nate"]One of the pools I swim at has a steam room, i love it in there. It's terrible for swim motivation though, I get out halfway through the set just to use the steam room - I need more self discipline![/quote my grandfather camefrom wales, heard your soccer team beat belgium the other day! i hope to come there next year dhs chuck

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:33 am

Mitch wrote:Love the steam room at my old gym. We didn't wear anything in that one it was awesome felt great. Wish it was still open. Miss the buds
years ago braintree racquet club steam room was nothing but naked guys, that tjough was many years ago!

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 am

cape boy wrote:Hi redheaded. Nice photo. Would love to see more of that ass!!! Yum. Anyway speedos are coming back in boston gyms. Sometimes not always the briefs but some square cuts as well. I swim and steam everyday here in Boston and have for years. Although most steam rooms are "gay hookup" areas. So go in open minded. I just snapped this photo after getting out of the pool and headed to the steam room. Saw cute guy enter so must follow. Best of luck.

i have to check out quincy, my home area if their steam bath is still in service! dhs

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Hey Speedo Guys! Yeah, I often wear speedos, ybacks, jocks and thongs at the gym. I strip off my shorts and shirt and always wear whatever 'undergear' I am sporting into the steam/sauna with the towel very loosely tied around my waist... somehow it always falls off, and so does my gear -- probably because I am spanking my meat through my speedo!
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

dhs

Post by dhs » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:51 pm

[quote="cape boy"]Anyone go into steam rooms to show off there speedo it is closed till the fall, but definitely going then, plu it feels naded in the steam room with a speedo on!