G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Greetings from California

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bullseye
United States of America

Re: Greetings from California

Post by Bullseye » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:50 am

Snowbrief wrote:Welcome to our merry band of speedo'ers, warming to see another in the US on the board!

May our numbers grow and flourish as the populace realize what is the proper swim attire; and Bullseye, you are an excellent example to spread the word!
Hey Snowbrief,

You make me sound like some kind of speedo evangelist! But unlike you, who apparently frolics on the snowy Minnesota hills in your briefs, I am guilty of keeping my speedo lamp under a bushel. I only wear them at the gym pool and at the home pool when no one is around. My teenage daughters would disown me if I ever wore a speedo around them or in public anywhere else. In fact, outside of my fellow swimmers at the gym (and now you guys on the forum), the only person to see me in my briefs is my wife, and that's in the hot tub when the daughters are sound asleep. And don't forget, I am 46 years old. Around here, at that age. you wear a speedo in public and that qualifies you for "dirty old man" status.

Hope you are enjoying all that snow (in your speedos, of course) in Minnesota! And have a great New Year.

cyclist

Post by cyclist » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:23 am

California dreaming...

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 am

cyclist wrote:California dreaming...
It's a great place to live. Lots of great cycling here - coastline, farmland, mountains, desert... Don't know how it compares to Spain. I don't cycle, but I would love to. It's something I would like to take up when I can afford to get a good bike and gear. (After my kids all graduate from college, maybe?) For now, I'll just stick with swimming. You have some great posts, by the way. I envy those legs you have built up from riding.

!Que tenga un buen dia y Feliz Año!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:32 am

Bullseye wrote:
Snowbrief wrote: And don't forget, I am 46 years old. Around here, at that age. you wear a speedo in public and that qualifies you for "dirty old man" status.
I've been giving this comment some thought, as I am the same age, I believe this would be true as to the location and the occasion as to where you are wearing a speedo. At a public pool where lots of kids are, I would agree not appropriate at our age during the current times, but at a beach, if your sitting there reading a book, I would hope not. Walking around with sunglasses on and staring at the younger crowd, then yes, that is a "dirty old man", no mater what suit their their wearing! LOL

Due to our cold lake water in the spring and fall, and my love of water skiing, I like to be the first and the last on the water, so I've worn wetsuits for some time and always have worn a speedo underneath. This has made it normal for the nieces and nephews to see me, the eccentric uncle that they love, in a speedo and even now with them as teenagers, they still don't think I'm a "dirty old man", and hope never do.
Let's keep it brief.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Snowbrief, hope my effort at humor didn't offend. Glad you can go out an have a great time on the water with the family. I am sure they will always love and appreciate you and most likely could care less what you wear in the water. I think you are right in your assessment about the place and time that would be appropriate. Remember I don't live on the beach. Around here it is pools, the rivers, or the lake. Pretty much all family destinations unless you go off the beaten path.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Well, I don't have any new suits to show off. But I had the day off today and had some fun taking pics with the suits that I have. Decided to be a bit more adventuresome with the pics this time. I didn't want to start a new thread, so I figured on would post them on mine! I haven't seen any animated gifs on the site, thought I would give it a try.

Deleted the gif, decided I didn't like the set of pics. I'll replace it with something better later.
Last edited by Bullseye on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 am

Those are great shots bullseye. Love the ass tanlines photo

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:20 am

Great pics Bullseye! You've got an awesome tan line!!

Bullseye
United States of America

got a new sporti euro

Post by Bullseye » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 pm

its my first green suit...

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Damn they look fantastic on you. Great cut for your body.

They show off your package perfectly. You're in great shape mate!

Dirtrider99
Canada

Post by Dirtrider99 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:08 am

How do you find the sporti euro, is it true to size?

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:21 pm

budgybloke wrote:Damn they look fantastic on you. Great cut for your body.

They show off your package perfectly. You're in great shape mate!
Once again, Budgy beat me to the punch, because I must agree, those Sporti's fit you exceptionally! How could your daughters say "NO" to you wearing those in public, they fit your well-taken-care-of-body greatl!

You are a model example that middle aged men (hope you don't mind I call you middle aged, since I am the same age....) can wear a speedo so very well!
Let's keep it brief.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Dirtrider99 wrote:How do you find the sporti euro, is it true to size?
Yeah, true to size, but keep in mind they are designed to be small (ride low and snug). I got them more for fun than for laps, they are just a bit too small in design in my opinion for that. Once you start moving around they require adjustment of the goods and they like to show a smile in the back. But I do swim in the sporti polo suit which has a similar cut (a bit more generous) and they are good for laps.

Thanks budgy and snow for the kind words. Snow, I am middle aged (no denying that!). Glad to know I can still look decent in a speedo! Like I told you Snow, I do have to forgo some things I really enjoy sometimes (like beer, burgers, and pizza) but mostly just eat small amounts and exercise (alot!). I wish I had worked this hard when I was younger. But then maybe I wouldn't be as motivated to do it now. I see some older guys (50's and 60's) at the gym that still look pretty good, so I hope I still have several speedo decades ahead.

dhs

great package

Post by dhs » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 am

Baltspeed wrote:Pics looking great! Welcome here and have fun!
i live in the desert of california, desert hot springs, i have green kelly in a speedo, yours looks better than mine!, like yours better than mine. dhs

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 am

Thanks! They are just a $12 pair of Sporti Eurostyle from swimoutlet.com So now that you have seen mine, do I get to see yours? Maybe I will like yours better ;)

redheaded_aquaman

Post by redheaded_aquaman » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Bullseye: Love the green Sportif suit in your photo album. You're well fit by the looks of it. Most definitely keep up the effort. Completely understand the motivation. What's your favorite stroke. Mine is butterfly, but it drains me quickly. I need to swim more regularly to not tire so quickly. A much needed change in my schedule is needed to return to a daily swim routine.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Hey aquaman (what a cool name and avatar!),

Thanks for the compliments! I do my best to stay fit, but I think like almost everyone, sometimes I do better than others. This forum helps to keep me motivated. My favorite stroke is the breast stroke, but I do about 80-85% freestyle and the rest breast. I never swam competitively and so never really picked up butterfly. I admire those who can do it well. Hope you can get back to the swimming routine you want. I always feel better after a good swim.

Thanks again!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:14 am

Just looked through your album. Great pic's! I have that green Sporti, too. You look much better in it than I do!

I'll watch for more.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks for the compliments electric. I appreciate all the contributions that you make to the forum. There are many guys that look a lot better than either of us in the green sporti, but hopefully that won't stop either of us from wearing it!

Not sure when I'll add more pics to the album, but I'll let you know.

SoccerDan

Post by SoccerDan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Lets be the green sporti team, I love that suit! haha.