G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Another from WA State!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tsturbo

Another from WA State!

Post by Tsturbo » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Hey guys,

Glad I discovered this site, it has given me the courage to wear Speedo briefs on upcoming Caribbean vacation! I have always preferred briefs for underwear, but living in the US, speedo brief type swimwear is not seen much here. I asked myself, why not try out and wear speedos instead on boardshorts, I know they will be so much more comfortable and not to mention much more sexy. I am going to make myself wear them always when swimming in the ocean and I hope to also wear them at the pool. Wish me COURAGE, I hope I don't chicken out at the pool, I have kind of made up my mind and really don't care too much about what others might think and I have a great wife who is very supportive of this decision to go speedo 8)

What I bought:
Speedo endurance+ Solid brief in both black and navy
Speedo solar solid brief in lava gray (favorite cut and fit so far)
Adidas red brief with slight pattern
Aussie Bum Swish brief in Onyx, pretty skimpy and shows some crack :shock:
TYR brief in Royal blue
David Archy light blue swim brief
David Archy black & white swim trunk

Yes, I have a major underwear fetish and now have the beginning of a Speedo fetish! I can't wait to try them all out and will report back on the experience which I know will be and feel awesome :mrgreen:

invisibleatlas

Re: Another from WA State!

Post by invisibleatlas » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Welcome! All the best in your adventures!

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:22 am

Welcome, that's a great collection! Sound like your totally prepared for a non stop speedo vacation!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:24 am

I will send you all the courage in the world! On vacation will be the easiest to wear your suits. Have a great time & happy speeding!

Tsturbo

Post by Tsturbo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:23 am

Thanks guys! Leaving tonight on our adventure

Will update upon return :P

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Yes, what a great collection to have, and to share on your upcoming vacation;.....have fun!!
Let's keep it brief.