G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from deep south usa

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Hello from deep south usa

Post by electric2010 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:39 am

You look great! Hot underwear, too!

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 am

tonyo919 wrote:
FIFA_D wrote:Full wax except arms. This is my favorite style of undies that I own. I must have at least 10 pairs. ImageImage

What are these??? Hot!
Those undies ate "cover male cheeky boxers". They are actually on sale right now from this site. I highly recommend ya'll check them out.

http://www.mensuas.com/cover-male-cheek ... e%20cheeky

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Wow the Clever thong is my favorite on you! You look super sexy in them.

Sent from my iPad in the middle of an enchanted forest.

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:23 am

I agree, they look great. They remind me a bit of some Olaf Benz tiny boxers I am wearing today. Not so tight up the ass though

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:58 pm

looks great did the wax hurt at all?

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Waxes are not exactly comfortable, but they are worth it. It seems to hurt a little less each time I get one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:50 am

I had my first waxing this past Tuesday. Uffda, I can only hope you are right, FIFA_D that it will hurt less next time. Being fully of Mediterranean decent, there was a lot of hair to pull out...
straight, married w/ kids.

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:21 pm

rmf wrote:I had my first waxing this past Tuesday. Uffda, I can only hope you are right, FIFA_D that it will hurt less next time. Being fully of Mediterranean decent, there was a lot of hair to pull out...
Was it hard wax on your whole body or just in some parts?
The soft wax, that requires the cloth/paper pressed on then ripped off is a little more bearable, and much quicker. However, the hair grows back quicker.
Hard wax seems keep me smooth for almost twice as long but the "flicking up" of the end of the wax strip to get a place to pull from can be the most painful part. The wax itself takes almost twice as long too.
A few tips,
1) exfoliate your skin every day for at least a week prior to going for the wax and for at least a week after the wax too. That will help a tad with the pain, and will help prevent ingrown hairs after the wax.
2) I take a few airport bottles of liquor and if the waxer will let me, take one before she starts and another one about half way through. If she won't show me to, I'll just drink em in the parking lot before i go in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:01 pm

It was Nufree which is the stuff that never dries. They say it is not wax and is antibacterial which helps prevent infected pores. I had my chest and below the belt completely done. My back has very little hair so I had my wife do that with a kit she has for touchups. Because of the pain, I decided not have it done and to just shave my arm pits. I have been keeping that low for years and don't really have an issue maintaining it. As for pain, I actually took some Motrin an hr before I went which helped a lot. I have been using Finipil to prevent ingrown hairs. So far so good and the red spots are going away. I will be at the beach starting this weekend so my goal is to have look good for the entire time.

Thanks for the info.
straight, married w/ kids.