G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello! From New York

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Swimbrieffetish

Re: Hello! From New York

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Sounds like i need to vacation in Italy or places they go to

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 am

Well, central New York is a fortunate place to be with such a brief wearer as you, and may I say, we are the fortunate one's to have you on board!

Welcome to our ever so slight, but growing number of US of A guys who understand and appreciate the the only practical swimwear made by mankind.

Keep speedoing! Snow
Let's keep it brief.

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Welcome, grew up in Syracuse, NY myself. Get back from time to time and swim laps in speedos at pools there

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 pm

diveguy wrote: You are the perfect person to ask a question I've been curious about: What is the percentage you think, of guys like you who regularly wore speedos in high school/college for competitive swimming or diving, or water polo, that would prefer to also wear them in casual/social situations such as at the beach, instead of board shorts? Except are forced to wear the long swim trousers because of societal pressures. I swear, if I had a young man's athletic muscular physique and already had gotten passed the fear of being seen in a speedo because wearing one was just a routine part of my sport, I'd be pissed off royally if I had to wear knee length trunks outside of competition. Especially when all the ragingly hot looking young women get to trade their one-pieces for skimpy bikinis.
Hi Diveguy,

Bit of a delay after your question but thought I'd throw in my experience anyway. I wore Speedos quite a bit in my high school years for swimming. Felt really uncomfortable the first few times in front of a crowd, but got used to it slowly and learnt to love the feeling. I still love them and would wear them all the time if I could but some places don't seem to be welcoming. I do still get them out a bit though. I wore them sometimes during a recent holiday in Thailand, and I've worn them on Malaysian beaches and in the Phillipines. I also went fishing one weekend with a group of mates last year, all in our 20s, who definitely don't wear speedos. It was hot and sunny and half way through the day I just decided to take my shorts off and had a pair of pretty small Quiksilver briefs on. I wore them all afternoon, and to my surprise not one of my mates batted an eyelid. The only comment I got was "so you wear speedos eh?" It felt amazing to be able to do that... I hate the feeling of swimming in boardshorts and cannot understand why people would choose to do it...

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:36 am

Thanks for your insight, swimsharkau. Based on your avatar, which I've admired for a long time BTW, I must say that for anyone who looks as amazing in a small speedo as you do, it would really be a crime to wear anything but.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy