G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Howzit from Durban, South Africa

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowsplash

Howzit from Durban, South Africa

Post by shadowsplash » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:28 am

Hi all.

Long last, had to sign up and try and get you guys who are so petrified of wearing Swim briefs in public, be it on the beach or public pool to do something about it, it really is easier than most of you think it is, I'm no exhibitionist.

I swim laps most days to keep fit but more importantly recently to loose a bit of weight....scary where and how fast this extra weight comes from. (NOTE to self: DO NOT EAT CHOCOLATES) I think giving up chocolates for me is worse than you guys who are scared of wearing swim briefs in public.

I wear various famous swim brands as they are made to do what their intended purpose is and I do not wear them cos I want to show off, I wear them cos they feel great and work but at the same time I do enjoy wearing them.

I wear Tanga style underwear, namely Jockey, Sloggy and Bear (Bikini briefs ?) daily and wont be caught dead wearing boxers, I guess this made wearing swim briefs easy all these years

When I go body boarding I wear shorts......no not board shorts, just shorts as getting a sun burn on the butt checks cant be fun

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Howzit from Durban, South Africa

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:41 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Hope to see some pics from SA soon!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:18 pm

For me, it's bread. I drastically cut back how much bread I consume and I think just that alone is helping to trim an inch or two off my belly. Next up - exercise. And much more serious looking at what I eat.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi and welcome here! We're lookin forward to your contributions!