G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New swimmer & speedo lover.

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpoolTimeTurbo

New swimmer & speedo lover.

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello fellow speedo enthusiasts from sunny Northern California. I have been a long time enthusiast speedo wearer but I have kept it a secret for many years. The three main reasons why is because in the US everything about swimming is so damn conservative. Also being a heavier set guy didn't help my case ether towards having the confidence to wear one in public. The third reason is that I didn't want to be thought of as a gay guy. (not that there is anything wrong with being gay.) It wasn't until this year that I decided to start wearing my speedos in public. Gotta be honest I did have some help from a friend who got me some really sick looking turbos. I also decided to start taking swim classes at my college; I was taught at a younger age I just never kept up with it at the time. My main goal is making the team and the coach says I'm making great progress. I have lost a lot of weight since the start of class, and I'm already starting to look a lot leaner. I have received a lot of compliments from my fellow classmates about my suits, a few other guys also started wearing speedos instead of jammers to class now. Guess I started a trend eh. So that's a little about me if you guys have any other questions feel free to ask them. Also it's happy to be a part of something that I thought I was all alone in.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: New swimmer & speedo lover.

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:42 am

Hi there, as you can see you are not alone! Your story sounds great, hope you make the team. Look forward to your contributions and pictures. Btw dont mention the sun too much- some of us stay in cold wet places lol!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:31 am

Hello and welcome! Your story resonates with all of us. And yes, there is a certain amount of excitement isn't there to finding out that others share your love of speedos? Congratulations on encouraging some of the guys around you to start wearing them too!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:39 am

Welcome to the clan!

SpoolTimeTurbo

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 am

Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum. I'll try to get pics up soon here just need to find out how to upload them from my iPad.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Welcome to the party!!

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:44 am

Welcome and good to read that your confidence for wearing Speedos is growing.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:29 am

Well, aren't we the lucky one's to have another younger speedier among us, and from Bullseye's area...hora!

You are another excellent example of what good the speedo does for mankind.....you took to wearing speedos, then you went swimming, and now you are in better shape, healthier, and made your community a better place by getting other guys to wear a speedo too.

Triple bonus dude, thanks for joining!

ps: Is the "Turbo" for the swim suit or for the love of the auto????
Let's keep it brief.

SpoolTimeTurbo

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Snowbrief wrote: ps: Is the "Turbo" for the swim suit or for the love of the auto????
Your right on both. My screen name is a reference to both the Turbo swimsuit brand and turbo'd cars as we call em "boosted" cars. I love turbo swimwear because the awesome prints they have and the option to have custom prints made is pretty awesome. Out of all the swimsuits I have tried speedo, arena, TYR; turbos fit me the best for what I'm looking for in a suit. They also fit my body really well, apart from that and the custom prints they have outlasted my other speedo's two fold.

I used to own a 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX with a boosted 4G63 I invested about ten grand on upgraded parts and man hours on her. Let me tell you omg was she fast. Unfortunately I lost her to an idiot driver that was on the phone rear ending me.(Thankfully I have a great lawyer and I'm taking him for everything he's got including the kitchen sink. I have no mercy for studpid drivers) Totaling her out was heart breaking but I at least got to keep my first mod which was the GFB bov kept it as a momento. I drive a Honda Si now it's fun but not something you go balls out in mods. I'm saving up for a new WRX Subaru maybe the STI model if I can get enough saved. Love the sound of a boxer four that is just plain sexy.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:48 am

I have before depending on the cut of the suit. Some of the "fashion" suits with the large cut pouch sometimes needs a c ring to fill it out a little more. I also have the N2N blazer bikini and G as well as a couple Maverick that have a built in ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

SpoolTimeTurbo

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:44 am

Mitch wrote:Hi to all the speedo lovers. I'm new to the site. Love speedos and guys in them. Does anyone wear a c ring under there speedo.

Welcome to the site I'm rather new aswell. I have a c-ring I haven't used it though. When I'm wearing my speedos I'm normally at swim practice and or a public pool trying to do full sets. Still having trouble completing a 100. Anyway, in those two settings I would think that wearing a c-ring in those situations might get me in trouble. Also turbo WP suits are quit snug up in front at least for me that is. They have just barely enough space for me because I'm rather large in that department.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Mitch wrote:Hi guys. Love speedos and men's g pouches. Wish more guys would wear them to the beaches and pools. Just back from Jamaica. Was the only guy in speedos. Have to go back to the Dominican of republic. It's the norm there not baggy shorts
Really? I've been to Punta Cana, Dominincan Republic and I saw some guys in speedos, but not as many as I had imagined. Where in Dominican Republic did you go and which resort?

jsoohay

Post by jsoohay » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:06 am

SpoolTimeTurbo wrote:Hello fellow speedo enthusiasts from sunny Northern California.\
Welcome!! Another NorCal dude is great!
Instagram @saggerjock

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:42 am

Mitch wrote:Hi to all the speedo lovers. I'm new to the site. Love speedos and guys in them. Does anyone wear a c ring under there speedo.
Welcome. I'm sure you'll like it here. Haven't tried a c ring.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:45 am

SpoolTimeTurbo wrote:Hello fellow speedo enthusiasts from sunny Northern California. I have been a long time enthusiast speedo wearer... .
I'm new and just wanted to say hello. Want to get one of those Turbo suits you have.
Long time Speedo® lover