G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New Here. Hello from Puerto Rico!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

Re: New Here. Hello from Puerto Rico!

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:55 am

Ow! Be careful in that sun. Will hopefully turn in to a great tan line.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:18 am

I went on vacation to San Juan back in 2014 with my wife and another couple. I mentioned a few times to my friends who would be going with me that I'd be wearing a speedo. I was jokingly saying it at first, but as the date got closer to our trip, I asked again if they wouldn't mind if I wore one. The girlfriend said to do what I want.

Once we were there, I walked out onto the beach behind the hotel and did not see one speedo. My wife said to me, I don't think this is a speedo beach. I was determined to make it one.

My friends walked out onto the beach before I could pull my shorts off and she said "I'd thought you'd be in your speedo." At that moment, I said "Actually I was just about to take my shorts off." So without hesitation, I pulled them off and history was made. I wore a speedo in front of close friends. I wore 3 different speedos during the trip and I had a great time. I think I saw one other guy walking the beach in a skimpy speedo, but that was it. So, if you don't think a beach is speedo friendly....make it one!
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

6feet5

Post by 6feet5 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:37 pm

And nice print suit... nicely packed too! Lol Great abs!