G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from France

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Romicus
France

Hello from France

Post by Romicus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:36 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Romicus, I'm 26 (I guess I'm one of the youngest) and I live in the North of France. I've not a great collection of swimsuit, it'd be a little hard to explain to my parents why I buy a lot...

For being honest, I didn't except there were lot of fans of speedos, I feel me a little less alone...

If on the photos they seem a little too big, it's normal, I've lost lot of weight these last years. So I can wear S while it's L clothes. Even if I haven't gone to the swimming pool or the beach since a moment.

Anyway, sorry for the disturbance.
Attachments
2016-09-10 17.55.28.jpg
2016-09-10 17.55.28.jpg (89.1 KiB) Viewed 4744 times

Baltspeed
Latvia

Re: Hello from France

Post by Baltspeed » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello mate. Bienvenue ici!
I'm from Germany and I'm glad, to welcome another one from Europe. Enjoy and have fun!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Romicus wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm Romicus, I'm 26
Bienvenue, Romicus! Amusez-vous bien ici. Et c’est presque tous les mots que je connais en Français.
Long time Speedo® lover

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing more posts.
See & Show

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 am

Welcome! You are in France, one of the most speedo-friendly countries and societies on Earth. You are very fortunate! Please follow your heart and buy and proudly wear speedos. Especially since they are so commonly worn in your country, it would be a shame for you to avoid doing so for even one more minute.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:32 am

Hi there, welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Romicus
France

Post by Romicus » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 am

Thom wrote:
Romicus wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm Romicus, I'm 26
Bienvenue, Romicus! Amusez-vous bien ici. Et c’est presque tous les mots que je connais en Français.
Merci. It's already that, French isn't an easy language, with lot of stupid rules. Even if sometimes English can seriously pisses me off, there are too much translations to know...
diveguy wrote:Welcome! You are in France, one of the most speedo-friendly countries and societies on Earth. You are very fortunate! Please follow your heart and buy and proudly wear speedos. Especially since they are so commonly worn in your country, it would be a shame for you to avoid doing so for even one more minute.
In fact, I think that it'll be my wallet which will disagree with this idea ! ^^ But I guess that should be great to wear that everytime.

Thanks for the welcome anyway.