G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from up north

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bking94
Norway

Hi from up north

Post by bking94 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 am

Hi, I am new on this forum.

I am 23 years old from Norway, and I have always been fascinated and enjoys wearing speedo when at the beach or swimming at the local pool. As you can imagine the beach season up here is quit short, but my speedo collection always comes handy when Im out travelling.

Some of the brands I have in my collection is Aussiebum, Addicted, JBS, and Speedo. Its a miks of bikini, briefs and trunks.

Well, now you know a little bit about me, feel free to ask questions.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Re: Hi from up north

Post by SpeedoSimone » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:01 am

Welcome to the forum! I remember going to Norway in summer about 10 years ago. One thing surprised me: the water at the lakes was so cold, even though it was summer! I hope you live close to a swimming pool with regulated temperature!

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you!

The lakes a refreshing thats for sure, the fjord is actually warmer during summertime. I am lucky to have several heated pools nearby, although competition approved pools tend to be quit chill as well. :P

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm

bking94 wrote:Hi, I am new on this forum.

I am 23 years old from Norway, and I have always been fascinated and enjoys wearing speedo when at the beach or swimming at the local pool. As you can imagine the beach season up here is quit short, but my speedo collection always comes handy when Im out travelling.

Some of the brands I have in my collection is Aussiebum, Addicted, JBS, and Speedo. Its a miks of bikini, briefs and trunks.

Hello and Welcome. Great pic!

When I was a teenager--quite a while ago--I visited relatives in Finland who had a home next to a lake. We went swimming after going in their sauna. The water was very cold. All the male relatives my age wore speedos. They were all lean and athletic. They loaned me a boxer style suit, which they said they kept for visiting American relatives. :cry: :cry:

Thom
Long time Speedo® lover

iAlways
United States of America

Post by iAlways » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Cheers!

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 am

Thom wrote:
bking94 wrote:Hi, I am new on this forum.

Hello and Welcome. Great pic!

When I was a teenager--quite a while ago--I visited relatives in Finland who had a home next to a lake. We went swimming after going in their sauna. The water was very cold. All the male relatives my age wore speedos. They were all lean and athletic. They loaned me a boxer style suit, which they said they kept for visiting American relatives. :cry: :cry:

Thom
Hi Thom!

Cool to here about your experience from Finland. They have more of a speedo and sauna history compared to us. In Norway the short board shorts are the hot thing now a days. Speedos are kind a retro and out of style, but that dont stop me from loving them ;)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:51 am

Welcome, have fun and join in with posts and pictures!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

6feet5

Post by 6feet5 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 am

Welcome!

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

Thank you, I will. There is a lot of hot guys in speedo here :P

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm

bking94 wrote: Hi Thom!

Cool to here about your experience from Finland. They have more of a speedo and sauna history compared to us. In Norway the short board shorts are the hot thing now a days. Speedos are kind a retro and out of style, but that dont stop me from loving them ;)
You can start a new trend in Norway!

Maybe it's because of using saunas a lot that the Finns seem fairly comfortable in their bodies and aren't shy about being naked, or partially naked in speedos.

Best regards,

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 am

Thom wrote:
bking94 wrote: Hi Thom!

You can start a new trend in Norway!

Maybe it's because of using saunas a lot that the Finns seem fairly comfortable in their bodies and aren't shy about being naked, or partially naked in speedos.

Best regards,

Tom
It is so true Tom!

Norwegians are just to tense, compared to our neighbour. We are super shy and barely shower naked in public areas and never take saunas naked like Finns and Germans do.

I may need som help from members on this board to revolutionise Norwegian men, lol

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:58 am

I confirm: Germans love to be naked. Saunas are places where you can walk around naked wherever you want. Even in some nights, they allow you to swim naked in the public pool. By the way, all saunas are mixed. Also, every city has at least one lake/river with a nudist area where you can grill, picnic, play football, swim, etc. Families go there together in summer. Its cool!

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:38 am

SpeedoSimone wrote:I confirm: Germans love to be naked. Saunas are places where you can walk around naked wherever you want. Even in some nights, they allow you to swim naked in the public pool. By the way, all saunas are mixed. Also, every city has at least one lake/river with a nudist area where you can grill, picnic, play football, swim, etc. Families go there together in summer. Its cool!
SpeedoSimone, Germany sounds just perfect.. I think I need to emigrate to Germany ;)

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 am

Thom wrote:When I was a teenager--quite a while ago--I visited relatives in Finland who had a home next to a lake. We went swimming after going in their sauna. The water was very cold. All the male relatives my age wore speedos. They were all lean and athletic. They loaned me a boxer style suit, which they said they kept for visiting American relatives. :cry: :cry:

Thom
That reminds me of hearing that in Sicily, they have an option at certain restaurants called "The Americano" where the orders are supersized. My god, we're just a bunch of overweight, unsophisticated boobs here in America, aren't we.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:31 pm

diveguy wrote:
That reminds me of hearing that in Sicily, they have an option at certain restaurants called "The Americano" where the orders are supersized. My god, we're just a bunch of overweight, unsophisticated boobs here in America, aren't we.
We have a different approach to life, that's for sure. We seem to be obsessed with eating...in quantity.

T
Long time Speedo® lover