G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Yo from California/Italy!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Yo from California/Italy!

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey everybody!

Like many other posters before me, I am a longtime visitor to this forum who has finally taken the plunge and set up an account. I am 23 and California born and raised. As far as sexuality goes, I guess the best description I could give is "complicated" because my lifestyle and intentions are straight but seeing a good-looking guy wearing a speedo or similar amounts or types of clothing turns me on. I've never done anything with anybody and grew up very sheltered, so I'm glad to finally be a member of a board like this where I can talk about things that would be taboo or inappropriate amongst my "real-life" friend group. :p

I have been overweight all my life, but over the course of this past school year, I have gotten fed up and have dedicated myself to losing weight. I'm within a few months of my fitness goal, I'd say, as long as I can keep my love affair with carbs and gelato at bay lol. I will probably frequently talk about my best friend Aaron who is also my workout buddy and the guy who helped me gather the courage to wear speedos publicly (to swim in; he's a swimmer himself and only wears speedos for swimming).

I'm still not at a point where I would wear speedos recreationally, nor would I enjoy being caught wearing a speedo by someone else at the pool who knows me, but I'm open about the fact that I wear them to swim in so it wouldn't be a surprise per se. I'm just a little body-conscious still.

I have about 8 speedos in my collection now from companies including Speedo (my first speedo; I thought that was appropriate), Q Swimwear, aussieBum, Timoteo, Seobean, Nabaiji, and HARDCORESPORT, a few of which were generously given to me by another guy who had no use of them. My favorite for the feel is probably the aussieBum (I think it's a 1.5" and it definitely has the WonderJock technology; I can't say the cut and particular model for sure because it was one of the ones given to me), but favorite to wear and be seen in is the Q Swimwear Italy 2.0 suit, a suit I bought to commemorate a year studying abroad in Italy.

In spirit I'm open to trading and think it's hot/cool/fun/exciting to wear another guy's speedo or another guy to wear mine and I look forward to doing it with a friend some day, but it is hard to find another guy my size (38" waist). AND I am a university student, after all, so my budget is tight and I treasure all the suits I have acquired thus far, so it would be hard to give them up! I can't wait to collect more.

I'm sure there's more to say but this is the end of a truly awful day for me and I'm exhausted, so you can imagine how pleasing it was to see my account had been activated. :) I think it's fantastic that there are other guys out there who love speedos like me and get as much of a thrill from them as I do. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all! I'm also always open to private messaging; in fact, I enjoy it immensely!

See you around ;)
Last edited by ReservedEnthusiast on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Re: Yo from California!

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 pm

I almost forgot to mention that I'd love to practice my Italian so if any of you out there are Italian, let me know! I'd love to chat and keep up my knowledge! :)

Ho quasi dimenticato che vorrei praticare italiano, allora se c'è qualcuno italiano, dimmi! Mi piacerebbe parlare e mentenere la mia conoscenza! :)

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:45 am

Welcome Reserved! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum. We'd all love to see that Q swimwear Italy 2.0 suit. Lots of pics of small suits from Italy in the pictures section here. Wish I could speak Italian. I just speak a little French and not very well. Love California. Have driven the coast several times from S.F. to San Juan Capistrano.
Long time Speedo® lover

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:01 am

Hi, welcome, hope you join in and contribute to to the forum.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:44 am

It is great that you have taken the initiative to get in shape! Personally I had to have gastric bypass surgery to lose my weight. I've been doing good keeping it off. I started lap swimming a few months ago, and I try to get to the pool at least 4 times a week. I will not wear anything but a speedo, now. I am going to make an effort to do the same recreationally, too. I'll find it very difficult now to enter the water wearing board shorts...

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi and welcome here - enjoy and have fun!
Many years ago I've also learned some Italian. But due to rare use I have forgotten very much.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 am

Welcome aboard! It sure feels great to be able to express your love for speedos in a forum like this, doesn't it! Best wishes on accomplishing your goals, both in weight loss, and in learning Italian. Then you must reward yourself with a vacation to Italy during August when the whole country shuts down, everyone takes holiday in one of the many coastal locations either on the Mediterranean or Adriatic, and the speedos are everywhere! It's on my bucket list!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:17 am

Welcome here! I hope you have lots of fun and find new friends with which you can share your Speedo passion!

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Welcome to the board! Look forward to your posts.
See & Show

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I have loved being a part of this forum, and I've only been on a couple days already! You're all so great to chat with :)

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 am

Welcome to the board fellow Californian! :)
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

tightspeedos

Post by tightspeedos » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 am

Twinsies! From OC here

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Re: Yo from California/Italy!

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:37 pm

You know what? This is long overdue. Here are a couple photos of my speedos, taken today on board a cruise. I’ve been hesitant to share because of discretion and self-consciousness. But f**k those both. Enjoy

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b48e78.jpg[/IMG]Image

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:35 am

Neat shot, glad you are enjoying your speedos out in the open, feels good doesn't it?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:10 am

ReservedEnthusiast wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:37 pm
You know what? This is long overdue. Here are a couple photos of my speedos, taken today on board a cruise. I’ve been hesitant to share because of discretion and self-consciousness. But f**k those both. Enjoy
Yes indeed! There is no need for you to worry about what other people think.

Just get out there and enjoy your briefs!

I hope you have an awesome cruise! I'll be on one at the end of February.