G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'day from PA!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

Re: G'day from PA!

Post by electric2010 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:25 am

Hi, I'm from PA, too!
I'm not at all skinny. I love to post here. Never really wore speedo's openly until a few months ago. I joined the Y to start swimming laps, and I will not wear anything but a speedo. I don't even stick to "basic plain" speedo's. I've got a drawer full of wild patterns & colors. Every week I have been wearing a different suit. Somewhere in the photo section there is a thread with my pictures in the various suits I have worn. Here's the link for the topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139545 and viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139494

Bottom line, if you love wearing speedo's, just wear them!

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 am

electric2010 wrote:Hi, I'm from PA, too!
I'm not at all skinny. I love to post here. Never really wore speedo's openly until a few months ago. I joined the Y to start swimming laps, and I will not wear anything but a speedo. I don't even stick to "basic plain" speedo's. I've got a drawer full of wild patterns & colors. Every week I have been wearing a different suit. Somewhere in the photo section there is a thread with my pictures in the various suits I have worn. Here's the link for the topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139545 and viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139494

Bottom line, if you love wearing speedo's, just wear them!
Hey man! Good to see others from PA on here. :)
Looks like you have a great collection of suits. Did I see an Australian Olympic suit in there?!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Yes. Was on vacation in Australia at Christmas. Went into a local shop in Cairns, and was browsing their speedo rack. It was the only one and it was my size!

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Thu May 04, 2017 12:59 pm

electric2010 wrote:Yes. Was on vacation in Australia at Christmas. Went into a local shop in Cairns, and was browsing their speedo rack. It was the only one and it was my size!

Nice! They look awesome. And I'm obsessed with the Olympics, so that makes them even cooler, haha.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Look in the speedo shopping section. Just posted pic's of a Canadian Olympic suit that I bought.

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Thu May 04, 2017 2:03 pm

electric2010 wrote:Look in the speedo shopping section. Just posted pic's of a Canadian Olympic suit that I bought.
Nice! The black one with the gold maple leaf is especially cool.

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Sat May 13, 2017 5:42 pm

For those of you who encouraged me to post a photo, I finally posted one over on the photo board, along with a quick story about wearing a speedo in a pool for the first time:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139686