G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from Florida

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

FLTANNER

Hi from Florida

Post by FLTANNER » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi everyone! I've always enjoyed wearing Speedo style swim wear and I'm glad to have stumbled upon this forum of others who enjoy the same. Living on the west coast of Florida I get a lot of opportunities to wear them and work on the tan. There is only a handful of people I run into at the beach who wear them. Too bad there isn't more. Other than going to the beach, or tanning in the backyard, I have started kayaking in them. They are so much more comfortable and cooler out on the water. Most of my suits have 2 inch sides or smaller. I also have a few thongs and G-string style suits that I wear from time to time. Currently my suits are N2N, SKINZ, and Joe Snyder. Really looking forward to participating in this forum and hearing back from you all.

budgybloke
Australia

Re: Hi from Florida

Post by budgybloke » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Welcome to the forum, mate! Awesome avatar by the way - is that a thong?

Hope you enjoy here. Everyone is very friendly.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:52 pm

nothing better than tanning in speedos :) looking good there

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm

budgybloke wrote:Welcome to the forum, mate! Awesome avatar by the way - is that a thong?

Hope you enjoy here. Everyone is very friendly.

Thank you Budgybloke!

No, this one is a Pistol Pete Rainbow Bikini. I figured I would try this brand and really like it so far. It covers my bubble butt pretty good! LOL

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:52 am

Welcome FLTanner! Hope to see more of you (already like what I see ;) )
See & Show

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 am

socalswimmer wrote:Welcome FLTanner! Hope to see more of you (already like what I see ;) )
Thank you Socalswimmer!! Nice tan lines in your photo! Still working on mine!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:35 am

You're lookin' good!

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Thank you!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:34 am

Welcome FLTANNER. The west coast of Florida is more conservative than the east coast where I live. Liking the green! Speedo on!
Long time Speedo® lover

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:24 am

Thom wrote:Welcome FLTANNER. The west coast of Florida is more conservative than the east coast where I live. Liking the green! Speedo on!
Thank you Thom! I haven't made it over to the east coast beaches in a while. I've heard they are a little more open minded. Maybe I'll make it over later in the summer.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:33 pm

FLTANNER wrote:
Thom wrote:Welcome FLTANNER. The west coast of Florida is more conservative than the east coast where I live. Liking the green! Speedo on!
Thank you Thom! I haven't made it over to the east coast beaches in a while. I've heard they are a little more open minded. Maybe I'll make it over later in the summer.
Hey FLTANNER! Ft Lauderdale/Miami Beach are the most speedo friendly. PB county where I am is more conservative, though I've never had any trouble wearing mine. You just don't see many. Haulover Beach in Miami is clothing optional and city owned and operated! I've been trying to get a couple of my more liberated friends to drive down there with me. The county commissioners here are considering a clothing optional beach here in PBC. Probably won't get it, but we can always hope. Speedos will look soooo conservative if we get a nude beach!
Long time Speedo® lover

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Thom wrote:
FLTANNER wrote:
Hey FLTANNER! Ft Lauderdale/Miami Beach are the most speedo friendly. PB county where I am is more conservative, though I've never had any trouble wearing mine. You just don't see many. Haulover Beach in Miami is clothing optional and city owned and operated! I've been trying to get a couple of my more liberated friends to drive down there with me. The county commissioners here are considering a clothing optional beach here in PBC. Probably won't get it, but we can always hope. Speedos will look soooo conservative if we get a nude beach!
I've always wanted to go to Haulover Beach. If I was on that coast I'd join you down there. I have a few clothing optional resorts near me that I visit from time to time. It would be nice if the commission approves more clothing optional beaches.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 am

FLTANNER wrote:I've always wanted to go to Haulover Beach. If I was on that coast I'd join you down there. I have a few clothing optional resorts near me that I visit from time to time. It would be nice if the commission approves more clothing optional beaches.
I don't think we'll get one. We don't have that many beach areas that are secluded. They considered a section of county beach park (we have several), and the county tourism board rejected it. The north end of McArthur State Park used to be clothing optional unofficially when the McArthur family owned it. But the state is conservative, and I doubt they'd ever allow it. Gulfstream Park was the county ocean park that was rejected. I just don't know of any other location that would be workable. The PBC coast has a so much development. The beaches are really just pocket parks. There might be some place in Boca, but I doubt they'd allow it there. Boca is its own little world.

As it happens, the leader of the group that wants clothing optional is named Karl Dickey. I am not making this up.
Long time Speedo® lover

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Thom wrote:
I don't think we'll get one. We don't have that many beach areas that are secluded. They considered a section of county beach park (we have several), and the county tourism board rejected it. The north end of McArthur State Park used to be clothing optional unofficially when the McArthur family owned it. But the state is conservative, and I doubt they'd ever allow it. Gulfstream Park was the county ocean park that was rejected. I just don't know of any other location that would be workable. The PBC coast has a so much development. The beaches are really just pocket parks. There might be some place in Boca, but I doubt they'd allow it there. Boca is its own little world.

As it happens, the leader of the group that wants clothing optional is named Karl Dickey. I am not making this up.

That's funny!! Well hopefully they will see it's becoming more popular and create one in the future. We only have a few beaches around here that are thong freindly and no nude beaches.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 am

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, we have some less conservative beaches in east central Florida. :idea: :mrgreen:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:25 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:Welcome to the forum!

Yes, we have some less conservative beaches in east central Florida. :idea: :mrgreen:
Libertines! :lol:

Well FLT, maybe we should visit Red.
Long time Speedo® lover

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Thom wrote:
Red^^Speedo wrote:Welcome to the forum!

Libertines! :lol:

Well FLT, maybe we should visit Red.

That sound like a good idea to me!!

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 am

Sounds like fun, guys! What kind of beer do you like for the beach? :lol:

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:38 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:Sounds like fun, guys! What kind of beer do you like for the beach? :lol:

Good beer!! Lol

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Red^^Speedo wrote:Sounds like fun, guys! What kind of beer do you like for the beach? :lol:
I'll bring a good microbrew. 8)
Long time Speedo® lover