G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'day from Sydney :D

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Mazda3mps
Australia

G'day from Sydney :D

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Good morning,

thought i should say hi, been on the forum for a few months but never really posted here to say a good day :P
i love my speedos/aussiebums (like u didnt know that already) and probably have too many pairs :P ..

Hope everyone is having an amazing day!

Speedo_me
United States of America

Re: G'day from Sydney :D

Post by Speedo_me » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Haha good day! Hope your day is going well also! Keep rocking the speedos when you can!

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:51 am

Hi there Mazda, welcome. Good to see you're coming out of your shell a bit!
See & Show

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:11 am

Hey, you can never have too many pairs!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 am

Hey Mazda3mps and SthOzGuy81, like the avatar pics. You are both rocking the Speedos. Great pics. Nice to hear from you both. Oh Hellllloooooo.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Speedo_me wrote:Haha good day! Hope your day is going well also! Keep rocking the speedos when you can!

definitely looking forward to summer!! but for now ill wear them indoors hahaha

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:26 pm

socalswimmer wrote:Hi there Mazda, welcome. Good to see you're coming out of your shell a bit!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:26 pm

SthOzGuy81 wrote:Hey, you can never have too many pairs!
i know right... just got a pair of budgys (could never justify paying that much but had a yolo moment) i got the same aB as your avatar!!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:Hey Mazda3mps and SthOzGuy81, like the avatar pics. You are both rocking the Speedos. Great pics. Nice to hear from you both. Oh Hellllloooooo.
thanks mate :) i now have 1.5, 2.5 AND the retro cut lol.... depends how "conservative" i feel :P

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:Hey Mazda3mps and SthOzGuy81, like the avatar pics. You are both rocking the Speedos. Great pics. Nice to hear from you both. Oh Hellllloooooo.
thanks mate :) i now have 1.5, 2.5 AND the retro cut lol.... depends how "conservative" i feel :P
Nice! I have a few pairs of 2.5, which I haven't worn to the pool yet but also have a black pair of retro cut which I have worn in public as they're quite "conservative"!I'd love to get more speedos in a vintage style cut.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:59 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:
Nice! I have a few pairs of 2.5, which I haven't worn to the pool yet but also have a black pair of retro cut which I have worn in public as they're quite "conservative"!I'd love to get more speedos in a vintage style cut.
I love the 2.5 classic WJ. Didn't really like retro cut to be honest. So I got the 1.5 to see how I will lime it haha

What's on your wish list?

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Mazda3mps wrote: I love the 2.5 classic WJ. Didn't really like retro cut to be honest. So I got the 1.5 to see how I will lime it haha

What's on your wish list?
In Aussiebum styles I'd like to get a 1.5 classic cut, Swish, Elite and Gloss. What's on your wishlist?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
In Aussiebum styles I'd like to get a 1.5 classic cut, Swish, Elite and Gloss. What's on your wishlist?
the wj or standard? i just got the 1.5 classic wj, if i get a chance ill get a shot of it.

elite in the green is nice, but i ended up with a pair of eclipse instead because they were 60% off a month ago.
and based on my experience, i dont know if i like that stitch at the front centre on the swish. but elite has boring colours haha.

my wish list... a pair of white aB for summer haha..
just got a pair of budgy smuggler, and looking at a pair of sluggers too. :P but that would be after i get rid of some (have way too manY)

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
SthOzGuy81 wrote:
the wj or standard? i just got the 1.5 classic wj, if i get a chance ill get a shot of it.

elite in the green is nice, but i ended up with a pair of eclipse instead because they were 60% off a month ago.
and based on my experience, i dont know if i like that stitch at the front centre on the swish. but elite has boring colours haha.

my wish list... a pair of white aB for summer haha..
just got a pair of budgy smuggler, and looking at a pair of sluggers too. :P but that would be after i get rid of some (have way too manY)
I'd probably go for the WJ as they don't seem to be as tight as the regular cuts. I'd like to see a pic of the WJ 1.5 if you get a chance. I just saw on the Aussiebum site they have Vintage stripes in WJ on sale...will have to get some now!

Sounds like you have quite the collection!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
I'd probably go for the WJ as they don't seem to be as tight as the regular cuts. I'd like to see a pic of the WJ 1.5 if you get a chance. I just saw on the Aussiebum site they have Vintage stripes in WJ on sale...will have to get some now!

How do the vintage stripe fit compare?? Similar to 2.5 or more high waisted cos it's vintage?

And you're right. The WJ don't seem as tight as the normal.

Below is the 1.5wj classic :)
Attachments
IMG_4129.jpg
IMG_4129.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 7392 times
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4128.jpg (9.39 KiB) Viewed 7392 times

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:32 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
SthOzGuy81 wrote:

How do the vintage stripe fit compare?? Similar to 2.5 or more high waisted cos it's vintage?

And you're right. The WJ don't seem as tight as the normal.

Below is the 1.5wj classic :)
Vintage stripes are very similar to the 2.5. I'd pretty much say it's a 2.5 classic with stripes. By the way the 1.5 looks great on you! Nice fit!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:55 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote: Vintage stripes are very similar to the 2.5. I'd pretty much say it's a 2.5 classic with stripes. By the way the 1.5 looks great on you! Nice fit!
ok, might consider the vintage stripe lol. and thanks :D

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 pm

You're welcome! Let us know how you go with the vintage stripes. What colour/s are you considering?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm

SthOzGuy81 wrote:You're welcome! Let us know how you go with the vintage stripes. What colour/s are you considering?
I don't think I'll get it. Might save it for the surge style. Or a sluggers. Thoughts on patterns?

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:25 pm

The black/purple surge style are my favourite. I'll have to look up the Sluggers