G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Newly Joined From Seattle Area

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedograbber
United States of America

Newly Joined From Seattle Area

Post by Speedograbber » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:23 pm

I just now gained access to the site. I like to do a lot of swimming for exercise. For most of the year, I am restricted to indoor pools because of the cold, wet climate here. However, there are two months out of the summer when I can be in the lakes. I love the feel of the water on my body when I dive in. I always wear a Speedo-type suit if I have to wear a swimsuit at all. I like the look and the fit and the feel. I think that they are sexy. I tried to put up an avatar, but it turned out to be a hassle. I shall try some cutting and see if I can get a version of it up.

I would like to meet someone or some people to spend some time with on the beach. It has become that time of year. It be now 2 July, 2017.

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Newly Joined From Seattle Area

Post by electric2010 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:59 am

Welcome to the group! If I were in Seattle, I would love to go to the beach with you... Alas, Pennsylvania is too far away.

Speedo_me
United States of America

Post by Speedo_me » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 am

Welcome to the forum! For your avatar, open the image up on your computers picture editing and resize the pixel dimensions. Look forward to seeing more!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 am

Hi Speedograber, nice to hear from you. Welcome to the forum. I use iPhoto editor app for my pics. I aM in the UK so a bit to far to travel. Lol. Is it Speedograber by name and by nature?
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Speedograbber, welcome to the group! If you were in Florida you could tag along to the beach with me. Looking forward to seeing your picture.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Welcome!! Enjoy your summer!!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:19 pm

I have a photo resizing app on my iPhone with which I easily crop and resize photos for upload.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi, welcome!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 am

Speedograbber wrote:I just now gained access to the site. I like to do a lot of swimming for exercise. For most of the year, I am restricted to indoor pools because of the cold, wet climate here.
Welcome! I went to the University of Oregon for grad school. And spent time in the indoor pool there during the rainy, cold winters. The UofO teams had the nickname The Ducks for a reason. The summers were beautiful.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Welcome, Speedograbber. I'm just 90 miles north of you, in Bellingham. Hard to get me to Seattle, though, with all the traffic challenges. I'd rather head to the mountains.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Welcome speedograbber. That's a mighty fine suit you're wearing in your avatar. What brand is it?

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:07 pm

HI.... I'm from the Olympic Peninsula and just joined after following this site for some time...

Are you in Seattle?

I need to figure out how to post pics and do my avatar