G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi From South Australia

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Hi From South Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 am

Hey All,

Just introducing myself, I've been reading this forum for a little while now but have finally joined! I'm 36 and a couple of months ago took up swimming as part of my fitness regime. Of course I quickly discovered my love for speedo style swimwear and my collection is quickly growing! I mostly wear my square cut Speedo for modesty as I'm a bit self conscious but sometimes wear a brief style, although most of my small collection so far are Aussiebums that I don't feel comfortable walking around the pool complex and sauna in (yet!) as they are often quite skimpy compared to Speedo.

In the attached pic I'm wearing Aussiebum 2.5 Loose. Anyway feel free to say hi and I look forward to interacting with you all!
Attachments
IMG_4657.JPG
IMG_4657.JPG (141.92 KiB) Viewed 9368 times

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Hi From South Australia

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 am

Hello SthOzGuy81, welcome to a great forum. Everyone is really friendly. Love the avatar and black aussiebum trunks. Look forward to talking to you in the future.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Welcome to the group. You look fantastic and should feel confident that you were meant to wear speedos!

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Welcome, mate. Great to have you join the forum, and good on you for getting into swimming (and speedos).

I can't think why you'd be self-conscious, because your body is exceptional!

Great Aussiebums by the way. Those black ones would be fine at the pool. When I've been in Adelaide, I've swum many times at the Aquatics Centre in my red Aussiebums, and nobody seemed to care. I'd say definitely go for it!!

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Welcome!!! Wear it with pride at your local pool!

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Thanks so much for the nice welcome guys, I look forward to seeing you all around on the forum!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:16 pm

By all means ditch the square cut and wear a brief. However, I will add that a little pubic hair trimming might be in order. But that's just my opinion. I don't mean to offend, you look great.

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 pm

BJE wrote:By all means ditch the square cut and wear a brief. However, I will add that a little pubic hair trimming might be in order. But that's just my opinion. I don't mean to offend, you look great.
Already done since taking that pic, shaved to one inch lower. The speedo brand I wear at the pool are a much higher cut so don't go below the pubic line.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

I kept trimming to a lower and lower level to accommodate lower cut suits without hair showing until I finally just got rid of it all. My current tan line is only about one inch above the base of my penis.

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:37 pm

BJE wrote:I kept trimming to a lower and lower level to accommodate lower cut suits without hair showing until I finally just got rid of it all. My current tan line is only about one inch above the base of my penis.
Cool man, although I wouldn't like to wear a cut that's too low at a family friendly pool, maybe at the beach when Summer comes around. Lucky you for even having a tan line, one inch above is quite low! I'm pale as a ghost with absolutely no tan lines at all...

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Welcome, that avatar pic looks great and perfect for the pool!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:45 am

Scottiebum wrote:Welcome, that avatar pic looks great and perfect for the pool!
Thanks mate!

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 am

Welcome to the forum dude, nice pics you look good.

FLTANNER

Post by FLTANNER » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 am

Welcome to the forum. That suit looks great on you!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
BJE wrote:I kept trimming to a lower and lower level to accommodate lower cut suits without hair showing until I finally just got rid of it all. My current tan line is only about one inch above the base of my penis.
Cool man, although I wouldn't like to wear a cut that's too low at a family friendly pool, maybe at the beach when Summer comes around. Lucky you for even having a tan line, one inch above is quite low! I'm pale as a ghost with absolutely no tan lines at all...
My avatar photo was taken at a family friendly pool. This is my skimpiest suit but it still covers everything.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:41 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:Hey All,

Just introducing myself...

In the attached pic I'm wearing Aussiebum 2.5 Loose. Anyway feel free to say hi and I look forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome!! It's absolutely safe to say you can wear a speedo anywhere with total confidence.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you to all who extended a welcome :) You guys rock!

Let me tell you, wearing a speedo in public has been a big help in my confidence level and your feedback helps so much too. I was always unsure if I'd look good in one or not, although I still feel somewhat self conscious walking around in one at the pool and in the sauna and steam room.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:01 am

Lol same. Kept trimming lower and lower and yeh.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:54 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:Thank you to all who extended a welcome :) You guys rock!

Let me tell you, wearing a speedo in public has been a big help in my confidence level and your feedback helps so much too. I was always unsure if I'd look good in one or not, although I still feel somewhat self conscious walking around in one at the pool and in the sauna and steam room.
A late welcome from me, too, so welcome! As others have said, the main thing is, you have the kind of physique that we all here envy greatly. The kind of build that, if we had it, there would be NO WAY that we would NOT be wearing the skimpiest speedos in public with no self consciousness whatsoever, so OWN IT my friend, and rock those brief speedos with confidence and satisfaction.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 am

A late welcome from me, too, so welcome! As others have said, the main thing is, you have the kind of physique that we all here envy greatly. The kind of build that, if we had it, there would be NO WAY that we would NOT be wearing the skimpiest speedos in public with no self consciousness whatsoever, so OWN IT my friend, and rock those brief speedos with confidence and satisfaction.[/quote]

Hey man, thanks for the welcome and kind words!