G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New here.

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

thonger4life

New here.

Post by thonger4life » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello just found this forum while browsing around. Born and raised in Montana, but recently just moved to Phoenix, AZ. I'm an avid thong underwear wearer and am just now getting confident and brave enough to wear speedos and not "bored" shorts. LOL. As of right now I'm starting out just wearing them at my apartment pool at night when there are not many people around. I don't really care what others think, but starting out this way is building my confidence. If there are any other tips on gaining confidence, please share. Anyways here a few photos from tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by thonger4life on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

electric2010
United States of America

Re: New here.

Post by electric2010 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:19 am

Great pictures! Just keep wearing them...

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Great pics! I suggest slowly increasing the frequency of you wearing them in public--since you've done your apartment pool, try to frequent a public lap pool in your speedos then work up from there.

Something I've done in the past was to only pack speedos as my swimsuit and head over to my college's pool, that way I'm "forcing" myself to wear speedos. Also, public pools (specifically lap pools) are more speedo-appropriate since you'll be seen as someone who takes swimming seriously. Best of luck!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:49 pm

hey mate welcome to the forum.

u look great!

i started off wearing speedos under the "bored" shorts to get used to them, and walked around in just speedos in change rooms and saunas to get used to being seen in them..

then eventually ditched them altogether. now i can wear speedos all the time, even though at times when theres heaps of people at the pool, i want to put the shorts back on.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:14 am

Welcome! Gym pools are a good place to start getting used to wearing them amongst others as they're a little more common.
See & Show

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:50 am

Welcome to the forum thonger4life. Great pictures.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:35 am

Welcome! I'm a newbie here also. Such a great group, everyone has been very friendly and helpful!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 am

Looking good there. Welcome!
Long time Speedo® lover