G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from Oldenburg (Germany)

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoboyOL
Germany

Hi from Oldenburg (Germany)

Post by SpeedoboyOL » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:27 am

Hi guys,

I am Matt from Oldenburg in Germany and I am looking for speedo friends here... especially a skype cam chat buddy, someone who I can model my speedos to and who can comment on them (do they look nice on me or not...)... because my English is poor I am preferably looking for a German or Austrian or Swiss cam chat buddy...
My skype-id and e-mail is oldenburger2017@outlook.de

ausguymelb
Australia

Re: Hi from Oldenburg (Germany)

Post by ausguymelb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Sounds like fun man. What’s your body like?
Favourite brands of speedo? Cuts? Colours? Materials?
What gets you going the most?

SpeedoboyOL
Germany

Post by SpeedoboyOL » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 am

My favourite colours of speedo-type swimwear are red, blue and orange, but I also wear black swimwear (black seems to be the most common colour here in local sports shops, sometimes it is hard to find any other colour...unless you order online),,,,

My favourite brands are speedo, adidas, arena, desmit, N2N (though i don't dare to wear N2N in family pools because they are unlined), but I also have lots of "noname" (mostly unknown) brands that fit nicely and make a fine bulge and butt shape...

Of all those swimsuits I have in my closet (must be around 120 I think) most are briefs-style cuts (classic speedo with small sides), but a few are also tight-fitting (short) trunks (or what do you call them in English?)...

What gets me on most? I guess that means what makes me horny quickest... it is to see a nice round speedo bulge on a guy showing his glans outline so I can easily spot he is circumcised....

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 am

Hi mate
Great to have another member from Europe on the forum! I'm from Germany, too. (I'll send you a PM)
Welcome here and have fun. We're looking forward to your contributions!
Herzlich willkommen und viel Spaß!