G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'day from Toowoomba, Australia

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

mystic83
Australia

G'day from Toowoomba, Australia

Post by mystic83 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:11 pm

I guess you could say I’m becoming a bit of an eccentric – in more than one area of my life.

There are a couple of reasons for joining the forum. Obviously, I like men in speedos! - though my interest is definitely a love, and neither merely a fetish, nor idle curiosity, if I may put it that way.

Let me begin with a few suggestive keywords for brevity: red, brief, everyday, artistic, form, shape, countour, spiritual, realisation, magick, sexuality, potency, comfort, heroism, virtue, courage, abstinance, energised, kink, drained.

There are nuances to my interest that some might describe as obsessive or very particular. I much prefer red over all the other possible colors and patterns, and almost but not always I prefer briefs rather than square cuts or thongs.

Actually I sew all my own gear – I make both an ‘underwear’ version (without the draw string), and a swimsuit version of the same pattern. Obviously then, I also regularly wear such as underwear.

I find there is something profound about the shape, hang, outline of the male anatomy, and so on, that can be deeply sensual, often arousing, and even artistic.

Moreover, when it comes to my sexuality, I have often struggled to find an appropriate label. I used to identify as gay, but these days I now know that doesn’t even begin to encapsulate the unique expression that I am. Using established words as a rough guide, I’m something more akin to a homo-demi-redspeedo-mystic-sexual!

I readily enjoy frotage with a moderately in-shape guy. Though I realised only quite recently that I need a pre-existing strong emotional connection before I can go much further.

Often the kinds of pictures that most appeal to me are quite artistic. They may have a peculiar setting, a more natural pose, that seems to accentuate the male form.

I enjoy reading erotic short stories, as I’m sure many of us do. Though I quite like those which have a supernatural, transformation theme, usually involving underwear or speedos. There was a childhood short story by Paul Jennings, in his ‘Unreal!’ series, called ‘Wunderpants’; it was about a boy who by chance ended up with a pair of ‘magic’ underpants. More recently, I came across a fairly cheesy but nonetheless hot short story on metabods, entitled ‘Underwear does change the body’, wherein a young man discovers a pair of red briefs which enable him to grow big, strong and hairy. Both these stories, together with my experiences as a young lad in school swimming many moons ago, were probably somewhat formative on my childhood self.

Sometimes I quite like the kinky idea of being forcibly ‘milked’.

Regarding the spiritual, I once spent an hour doing a word association exercise to explore the kinds of feelings and deeper meanings my psyche associates with red speedos. I have had something of an ‘awakening’, and a rather penetrating interest in self-realisation. Part of this ever unfolding process, is integrative; an attempt to integrate and make whole, the various disparate facets of personality and character, including speedo fetishism. Part of this process is deeply experiential – think of the popular conception of tantra – and so sex has played an important role in that journey. It has been a discovery of authenticity, courage, wisdom, virtue, responsibility and love. Speedos have been and remain a key part of that journey for me.

I did at one time start a website for my peculiar interest, but for various reasons at present I haven’t kept it going. If anyone is curious, there is a short chapter on my speedo interest in my autobio (which is available on my website).

On a practical note, these days much of my spare time is occupied reading, thinking and writing on philosophical interests in the area of self, mundane living, and reality.

TL;DR

I would be quite interested to hear if there are any other mystics on here – or even anyone who has sensed and become cognizant of a deeper dimension of their humanity. And, of course, if anyone is interested in a little frotage fun, I would be more than happy to exchange contact details in case we’re ever in the same area.

I suspect I’ll post a few favorite pictures on here later on, for your enjoyment, and maybe a story or two.

Have fun, take care,

josh :)

Nate
Wales

Re: G'day from Toowoomba, Australia

Post by Nate » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:08 am

Great introduction! I look forward to reading and seeing more from you on the boards, welcome!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will post some pics of your sewing skills. . Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:19 pm

welcome to the forum!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Welcome!

Baltspeed
Latvia