G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello All!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Hello All!

Post by SpeedoQuest » Thu May 02, 2019 6:29 am

I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. I am a straight but curious married man from Texas, USA and a Speedo fanatic. I have at least 10 pair of Speedo Solar suits in all colors as well as many Aussiebum Classic 1.5 again in all colors. Just yesterday received some of their new colors and can’t wait for summer! Recently also added 3 pair of Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro’s to the collection. I’ll be getting a picture for my avatar soon and will look forward to posting other pictures of me in my Speedo’s. Let’s chat soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Hello All!

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu May 02, 2019 7:33 am

Welcome to the forum. Your collection sounds great and I can’t wait to see your pics of you wearing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 am

Welcome bud
be comfortable

LycraSteve
Croatia

Post by LycraSteve » Thu May 02, 2019 1:59 pm

SpeedoQuest wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:29 am
I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. I am a straight but curious married man from Texas, USA and a Speedo fanatic. I have at least 10 pair of Speedo Solar suits in all colors as well as many Aussiebum Classic 1.5 again in all colors. Just yesterday received some of their new colors and can’t wait for summer! Recently also added 3 pair of Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro’s to the collection. I’ll be getting a picture for my avatar soon and will look forward to posting other pictures of me in my Speedo’s. Let’s chat soon.

Welcome to the Forum bud!

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Thu May 02, 2019 2:13 pm

Thanks for the welcomes so far. I am having a heck of a time uploading photos. Any tricks I should know?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu May 02, 2019 2:37 pm

i love aussiebums! welcome to the forum.
did u have to go up a size for the solars? they seem a bit tight, even after going up a size than my aussiebums

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu May 02, 2019 2:38 pm

SpeedoQuest wrote:Thanks for the welcomes so far. I am having a heck of a time uploading photos. Any tricks I should know?

Just use tapa talk app to upload pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Thu May 02, 2019 2:50 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:i love aussiebums! welcome to the forum.
did u have to go up a size for the solars? they seem a bit tight, even after going up a size than my aussiebums
I have a couple of different sizes of the solars. The ones I posted in Speedo Photos is a new pair and actually a size smaller than my others. Maybe not the best choice on my part. Aussiebum’s are my favorites for sure